What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emerald Rank.

CaitlinEJH

Emerald
Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Emerald
Hey!
I have a suggestion for Emerald Rank. My suggestion is developers should add /nick command to Emerald Rank.
I understand this could be abused but if I am not mistaken there is a section to set words that can not be in a nick,
also if the devs do this consider turning of the colors for the /ni9ck command or the chat would be TOO colorful.
Thanks for the consideration!
-Ioyo

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
One big problem with this

How would Staff punish and people report someone that is nicked say if they are hacking or doing something bad in chat?

ItzNovaaa

matty is a qt
Emerald
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Emerald
One big problem with this

How would Staff punish and people report someone that is nicked say if they are hacking or doing something bad in chat?
isnt there a /realname command to show a nicked persons ign

DiamondPandaDP

DiamondPandaDP
DiamondPandaDP
Although I don't have emerald rank this is a great idea for small YouTubers that can't get YouTube rank yet but don't want fans attacking them.

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
Don't think this is a good idea as it can be used to hide the hackers and scammers of the game as on SMP we use the ign as a way to remember people for all they have done in the game and on who we should have in a village

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
Don't think this is a good idea as it can be used to hide the hackers and scammers of the game as on SMP we use the ign as a way to remember people for all they have done in the game and on who we should have in a village
just use. /realname

pipecek

LadaClassic
LadaClassic
Who would spend so much money to do that?

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
Who would spend so much money to do that?
a lot of peole I know for one and too just tl make it easy to hide I see it happen all the time on severs that have nicks

TheDarknessKing

Save The Turtles
Diamond
TheDarknessKing
TheDarknessKing
Diamond
To be honest this is a great but yet horrible idea because as other's have mentioned some people with an emerald rank can just scam other's in /nick but it would also be a good idea that if they did add it that say an emerald rank donator is hacking in /nick it would just show their real IGN in the anti-cheat and staff could teleport to that person and say ok this person is nicked and will be able to keep eye's on them if they are hacking or not

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
To be honest this is a great but yet horrible idea because as other's have mentioned some people with an emerald rank can just scam other's in /nick but it would also be a good idea that if they did add it that say an emerald rank donator is hacking in /nick it would just show their real IGN in the anti-cheat and staff could teleport to that person and say ok this person is nicked and will be able to keep eye's on them if they are hacking or not
ya but how can they find them if we have the wrong name we are reporting hm

DiamondPandaDP

DiamondPandaDP
DiamondPandaDP
ya but how can they find them if we have the wrong name we are reporting hm
They should have a thing where they can see who's used that nick before. And then they can find out from there which person was hacking.

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
They should have a thing where they can see who's used that nick before. And then they can find out from there which person was hacking.
Ya that would work but that would make it alot harder then there job already is with trying to chach people don't you think

DiamondPandaDP

DiamondPandaDP
DiamondPandaDP
Ya that would work but that would make it alot harder then there job already is with trying to chach people don't you think
But you also got to remember. Not many hackers even buy emerald rank. Like that's a monthly cost on a server your expected to get banned on. They could even track purchases because if you buy emerald rank why would you hack.