What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ender dragon deleted my trident.

AlexisEvelyn

Emerald
Diamond
ScientistEvelyn
ScientistEvelyn
Emerald
Your IGN: ScientistEvelyn (Formerly Alexis_Evelyn)
Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): SMP
Brief description of the bug: Ender Dragon Deleted Trident After I Hit The Dragon With The Trident
Describe how to do the bug: Hit the ender dragon with a trident.

I previously made a bug report on losing my trident to a bug with the ender dragon and staff have not replied to the bug report I made back in January. The original report is at https://skycade.net/threads/the-ender-dragon-deleted-the-trident-i-just-got-today.38212/.

I still request for a replacement trident as that bug does not occur in vanilla Minecraft.

Video from original report:

mickey_mouse07

mickey_mouse07
mickey_mouse07
Not all tridents come back to you, right? Did it have the enchantment that makes it come back to you?

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Problem with tridents is that if you die before they come back sometimes they'll glitch out where you don't get them back, It also wasn't clear to where it landed so maybe you threw it too far into the void where it doesn't come back.

AlexisEvelyn

Emerald
Diamond
ScientistEvelyn
ScientistEvelyn
Emerald
Yes, I had Loyalty 3 on my trident. As for throwing it into the void, I was right next to the portal, so I doubt it had enough distance to go into the void.

Dragel_1

Dragel_1
Dragel_1
When you die after your throw it it doesnt go anywhere as it just gets deleted