What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Envy - S11 & KitMap

Fishy_MC

*Blub Blub Splash Splash*
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Fishy_MC
Fishy_MC
Senior Moderator
Welcome to the Envy faction recruitment thread! Please copy and paste this and fill out the questions, I shall let you know if you're accepted and invite you to the factions discord via DM's

IGN:
Discord:
Why do you want to join this faction:
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do:
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do:
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be:
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST):
How long have you been playing factions:
Why should we choose you over other people:
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction:

Xechro

Xechro
Xechro
IGN: Xechro
Discord: Xechro#0590
Why do you want to join this faction: I want to join a good & competitive faction.
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 6-7/10 I can build Leinarchers and other cannons with the help of Schematica, and I know how to operate the most common cannons you'd find on Skycade.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 7/10 I can PotPVP ok-ish, Strafe and I'm good with the bow, but PvP is not my strong suit.
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 9.5/10 Base building is my strength when It comes to factions, I can build Regens (1 on Skycade, regarding the new regulations) Corner Pillars, Anti Glitches and pretty much all the other kinds of Walls you'd usually use.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Yes, I have 2 alts I can use to afk spawners, and as said above, I can help raiding.
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): No, I find Insiding a scummy thing to do, especially here where you can get yourself on a list which will give you and any other future faction a disadvantage for the entire season.
How long have you been playing factions: roughly 1 year.
Why should we choose you over other people: I think I can help out a lot, especially during the first phase of the season (the base building part) I also rather like to stay at the base, grinding, building, defending, I believe I will make a valuable addition to Envy.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can build, grind and defend, these are my specialities, the areas I feel most at home, I'm the kinda factions player who's basically the base guy, I will of course help raiding when necessary, I am also able to attend KOTHs and Conquests, I can bring to the faction a multi purpose base player who likes to build, defend and grind.

Skoriks

Iron
Skoriks
Skoriks
Iron
IGN: Skoriks
Discord: Skoriks#2505
Why do you want to join this faction: Opening myself to options
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 8/10. Skycade has weird mechanics.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 9-10 on Skycade, solid 8-9 Velt or Minemen
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do:
Building/Defense of any kind, solid 9
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Sure
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): I don’t inside, I GET INSIDED.
How long have you been playing factions: 1.6
Why should we choose you over other people: Why not?
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: Better than the average factions player (1v3 no problem if vanilla enchants), money making ideas/towny money making experience, I build lots of defenses, I can train people in the faction at PvP.

Last edited:

Bcof

Modern Mod
hackedbydarkbow
hackedbydarkbow
IGN: hackedbydarkbow (Bcof)
Discord: Bcof#0629
Why do you want to join this faction: The faction i am currently in is falling apart. I want to breach out to this factions since i believe it is has good potential.
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief 1 I am completely terrible at it.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 6 - I 8 potted AmazingPiggy, 10 potted IiITaco. I am fairly good.
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do - I haven’t really built anything major before. But if somebody showed me how to build walls, i would put my best effort in.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Of course it’s what factions are for.
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): No
How long have you been playing factions: Well i have been playing skycade from 3rd January 2017. (When the only game mode was factions) so i have been playing for over a year and a half.
Why should we choose you over other people:
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I would be active as much i can. Of course with school as such it would differ. But i can put it at least 3 hours a day. I think this would be a great opportunity for me and i love playing kitmap generally. It was really fun last time.

Duckowap

Canadian Helper
Helper
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Helper
IGN: Duckowap
Discord: Duckowap#5818
Why do you want to join this faction: I want a faction made up of people who I can work with and not feel like an outsider and a faction with knowledgeable players both of which I feel like I can find in envy
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 5/10 I can build basic hybrid cannons but nothing more advanced
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 7 I'm not the best but I can get decent cps and Im okay with team pvp
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do Im not the best with walls but I can build interiors pretty well and I can make regens
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: yes
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): literally not allowed to

How long have you been playing factions: idk like when 1.8 came out
Why should we choose you over other people: you should choose me as I'm willing to give my all into envy with everything from god sets to grinding for hours and I'm willing to do the dirty work.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I can bring skills and allies and the fact that i can always keep a situation fun!

vBrad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Diamond
vBrad
vBrad
Diamond
IGN: vBrad
Discord: vBrad#0001
Why do you want to join this faction: I will be able to bring my (pretty okay) PvP Skills, good base building skills and my happy, kind attitude! :D
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 3/10, raiding isn't my strong point.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 7.5/10 (I'm improving).
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 8.5/10
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Yes, I am active and will be avaliable a lot of the time.
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): No, I have a clean record and I am not on the insider list.

How long have you been playing factions: Since Mid-Late 2016, that's when I started playing Skycade.
Why should we choose you over other people: I am a happy, motivated individual that will work hard to make his faction proud, I am active and avaliable a lot via Discord, I have some decent pvp skills and I am good at grinding and basebuilding.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction:
I would be able to bring my positive mental attitude and my motivation to the faction, so that we can excel in all areas and I will try my hardest to be very active, hard-working and happy.

rk0660

rk0660
rk0660
IGN: rk0660
Discord: rk0660#7713
Why do you want to join this faction: I wasn’t a part of any good or strong factions this season, hence I believe didn’t reach my full potential this season in Factions. I’ve been playing Factions for years, and I believe that the only way to actually succeed and improve in this game mode is to be in a faction with like-minded and active players. I will gladly be able to bring my potion-brewing experience (I used to brew for in-game currency) to the faction to support the PvPers. Seeing other applicants and members, I believe this will be the faction for me.
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: To be honest, it’s only about a 2 or 3. However, I have Schematica, therefore I will be able to build quite a few cannons, and am willing to put in the time on the server to improve prior to raids.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: My PvP skills are about a 6 or 7, and I can do well in Vanilla PvP and I’m slowly becoming better in Pot PvP (no Debuff).
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: Like I stated previously, I am willing to learn via Schematica. Currently, I would say it is an average 6 or 7, and I’m definitely willing to grind out base walls and defenses to help out the faction.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Yes, I am quite active (often always on Factions). I’ll contribute a lot and be willing to grind out money to boost the Factions balance. There will be times where I can also AFK for a long time on a cactus farm to make quite a lot in a short period of time.
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): Never. Whenever I have left Factions, I have deleted my homes in their bases / consulted officers or leaders prior.
How long have you been playing factions: Since 2014, starting on various other servers.
Why should we choose you over other people: In general, I’m an extremely approachable person (anyone who knows me can attest to that). I’m willing to put my time and effort in helping the faction improve, and am not easily triggered / angered by small things. While these may seem like small things, in the grand scheme, Factions is a team-mode, and these individual qualities I have can beneficial in helping other faction members who may need assistance.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I am most experienced in brewing, meaning I will happily and eagerly brew for the faction PvPers when I am online. Furthermore, past skills, I believe I can bring a great and strong attitude to the faction in order to help other members rise to their full potential. Last, but not least, my dedication - I will be fully dedicated and persevere in order to make sure the faction succeeds.

AstroStqr✧

Astro_Stqr
Astro_Stqr
IGN: Astro_stqr
Discord: AstroStar#0980
Why do you want to join this faction: My season 10 faction got disbanded, mainly because they were hackers (I did not know this until they got banned) and I would really like to move away from that. Additionally, I believe that I could do better than what I have previously done, because my faction was not a tremendous size or anything like that. I have been playing both Factions/OPFactions for aver a year, and I have gained a lot of experience, but I would still like to gain more by being in a great faction. I will gladly do whatever is necessary for this faction to thrive
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: Cannoning is my weakest point right now, I'd say a 4-5/10 if I were to be completely honest. However, I am willing to learn how to build better ones, and I am in the process of learning how to use schematica.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: I am pretty solid at pvp, probably 7.5-8/10. Obviously this is not the best I can be, but I am learning how to become better and practice my skillset. I am pretty good with a bow, and am somewhat better with a rod/melee pvp.
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: I can build good bases/defenses, as I have played faction game modes long enough to know what is good, or bad. Like said previously, learning schematica will also be a help in improving my abilities
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Obviously, that is the whole point of factions. Teamwork and also individualism is a key to success.
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): I am not the type of guy to inside a base, and I have never done so, and never will. I am a player who plays as nicely with friends/factions as possible.
How long have you been playing factions: Over 1 year on skycade, between 2-3 years on other servers. I have played long enough to have a pretty decent skill set.
Why should we choose you over other people: I am obviously willing to put my best effort forth in order to help this faction grow and get better. I get along well with practically everybody, and I believe that this is an important first step in becoming a faction member. I'm not a person to rage easily at small or big problems, like dying mid fight. I have a working mic, so I can chat with others whenever needed.
Give us a brief summary of what you can do, bring to the faction, and what you'll do for the faction: I am a pretty active player who is enthusiastic to be able to join a good faction like Envy. I will obviously put my best effort forward and will do anything required to help the faction grow. Meeting new people and growing together are some of the best things to see happen inside a faction. By using previous experience alongside new information that I would be learning, I too can thrive into a great player like the rest of Envy. I am fully dedicated to this faction, and I am ready to make this gamemode fun. I will be able to attend most airdrops/conquests, and even if I am unable to (because of school) I will be able to afk certain times to maximize profit. Lastly, I am ready to have fun playing!

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:

ANewHope

Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
Welcome to the Envy faction recruitment thread! Please copy and paste this and fill out the questions, I shall let you know if you're accepted and invite you to the factions discord via DM's

IGN: ANewHope
Discord: ANewHope#5514
Why do you want to join this faction: Well I need a faction and Duckowap said I should join so I am applying.
Cannoning skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 2/10 I can maybe do a basic cannon.
PvP skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do: 8/10 I am good at jittering and pot pvp.
Base building skills 1/10 and give us a brief overview of what you can do 10/10 I am a very good interior builder/exterior. <---- a base interior I made this am for this recruitment thread.
Are you willing to grind out money, spawners, god gear, and help raid if need be: Yeah I can grind while doing homework and stuff.
Have you ever insided (BE HONEST): No I have not.

How long have you been playing factions: since s3 of normal factions !
Why should we choose you over other people: I am a very good builder and decent pvper. I can organize your chest, make pots, and grind for hours on hours.
I can make a spicy base interior and help out in pvp/raiding scenarios. I can also do anything you guys don't want to such as making pots, chest organizing, base making, making gen walls and other walls, grinding, removing poppys from the ig chests etc. <--- this is the answer for the last question btw

Last edited: