What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Envy who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

def
Emerald
Diamond
massiveidiot
massiveidiot
Emerald
envy does have some bad pvpers tbh and thats coming from a dude who can barely pot properly...
Edit: btw you can appeal to get unmuted on the forums if you want to :)

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
I gotta disagree with ya mate, Envy on top. You’re just mad that you can’t win a fair fight, lmfao.

Edou_

I build stuff
Diamond
Edou_
Edou_
Diamond
LOL

Im bad at the forums ;(, also fair enough this post is semi toxic, but I wanna put it out there that envy cant win cause of skill.
skill is not just jittering, it's being smart

DigitalDescent / mcways05

no u
Iron
minecraftways05
minecraftways05
Iron
theyre gonna struggle S11 when they can only max 15v1 me.
12v1ed me in the event LOL went through 3 sets only dropped me when I had no pots or speed helm and boots. TheFlyingCamel is the only decent one in there fac he beats me when im not warmed up.
lol wym im obvs the best pvper in envy also Hackly is my only challenge

Last edited:

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
I mean... the whole point of factions to to have fun by working with your faction. It’s not mean to be a solo PvP game mode - go play KitPvP if you’d like that.

Also, this is also KitMap; nothing is meant to be taken seriously here. Plus you don’t lose anything by dying, and you can always avoid our trap.

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
lol wym im obvs the best pvper in envy
r u kidding me
I gotta disagree with ya mate, Envy on top. You’re just mad that you can’t win a fair fight, lmfao.
Yes a 12 Vs 1 Then a 10 Vs 3 Is very fair. They where afraid to do a fair 5v5 fight when iiSpace offred them to. Envys gonna get dropped S11. Wait and see. They can on max 15v1 Us there due to the max amount of players.

Last edited:

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Firstly, stop post farming with stuff like this: Secondly, dude you're just salty over something small like this, kinda pathetic ngl
For the discussed matter, My perspective on pvp is that a good strategy to win is to be smarter than your enemies, as probably most players in the server know, relentless is made from the best pvpers and faction players in the server, so challenging you is hard for a bunch of "pvp noobs" as you call them, the fact is that even if you did kill most of them, they won, being smart is better than jittering.
This is probably the best counter-argument that sums up what everyone else has been saying. Although I will agree with you in saying that not everybody in Envy can PvP to what you classify as "good", do you really expect to take out an entire faction by yourself? Just because some members don't PvP well doesn't mean Envy is a bad faction. We're a faction that has really active players, with pretty high combined skill-sets. No need to throw shade just because you cant fight us lmao

Last edited:

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
Firstly, stop post farming with stuff like this:

Secondly, dude you're just salty over something small like this, kinda pathetic ngl the way

This is probably the best counter-argument that sums up what everyone else has been saying. Although I will agree with you in saying that not everybody in Envy can PvP to what you classify as "good", do you really expect to take out an entire faction by yourself? Just because some members don't PvP well doesn't mean Envy is a bad faction. We're a faction that has really active players, with pretty high combined skill-sets. No need to throw shade just because you cant fight us lmao
Look, im bad at the forums and dont know the benifits of "post farming". I in no way think i can take on a entire faction even if there not that skilled. It simply annoys me and other members of the community That envy can only win events due to their large amounts of numbers, then trash talk and after being challanged to a fair fight wimp out. Its annoying and yes, does make me salty that they get 3 koths keys cause theres 15 of them online etc.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Look, im bad at the forums and dont know the benifits of "post farming". I in no way think i can take on a entire faction even if there not that skilled. It simply annoys me and other members of the community That envy can only win events due to their large amounts of numbers, then trash talk and after being challanged to a fair fight wimp out. Its annoying and yes, does make me salty that they get 3 koths keys cause theres 15 of them online etc.
I get where you are coming from and why you're frustrated, but I haven't seen trash talk from Envy yet, maybe I'm just blind though idk

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
I get where you are coming from and why you're frustrated, but I haven't seen trash talk from Envy yet, maybe I'm just blind though idk
i havent seen you around on kitmap much tbh so yeah.

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Provide evidence of this trash talking please, thank you.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
We had a strategy going into the event instead of being a solo man fac. If you have a problem you can talk to us respectfully in chat instead of crying on the forums and then making a faction called 'EnvyIsBad". Oh wait, your quitting/prem muted my bad.

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
We had a strategy going into the event instead of being a solo man fac. If you have a problem you can talk to us respectfully in chat instead of crying on the forums and then making a faction called 'EnvyIsBad". Oh wait, your quitting/prem muted my bad.
im not quitting, i made the fac as a joke cause my current fac (Jamaica) wasnt enemied so i couldnt pvp in there trap, resulting in me getting dropped. I wasnt solo i was allied with 4 others all of wich did nothing till the end. ur "strat" was ReCrUiT tO mAnY bAd PlAyErS tO kIlL. "Minimods ATTACK"

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
@Andrew Bad insider ;) @Taka maybe stop complaining and get ur fac on? Ohhh wait 1 man fac.

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
@Andrew Bad insider ;) @Taka maybe stop complaining and get ur fac on? Ohhh wait 1 man fac.
17 potted.
Also, you still all struggle to kill me. I left my old fac cause they didnt want to enemy you.

30d

30d
30d
Alright so if anybody played kitmap theyd know that the annoying mods and players who are in envy crawl around. they cant really pvp and rely on there swarms of minimods to protect them. Now, I was playing a event with my allies relentless. Whilst @Joostagram was hiding in the safe room with most lots of Relentless I was facing the swarms of mods and sweaty little kids. eventually joost and a few of the others came out to help me with the 12v1 despite the fact I mustve dropped about 7-8 little kiddos after going through my 3rd set I had 1 pot left, no speed and no boots or helm. Sadly I died and watched my allies get swarmed by a 10v3. envy, having 7 more players despite all getting railed eventually overpowerd Relentless and started to gangbang the few remaining people. After the event iiSpace called out Envy saying they could only win events with numbers I quote "#EnvyNeedsNumbersToWin" they were challenged to a fair 5v5 where there 5 best "pvpers" (they don't know what that is they just left click and hope they win) and declined. Despite the fact they could prove themselves to be skilled instead they could not. What do you think? do envy deserve to be classed as a "gOoD fAcTiOn" or are they trash? I would talk to them in game but ive been perm muted for saying " u mum gay" yay rip £15 worth of chat suffixes. oof. comment down below.
Who’s
Alright so if anybody played kitmap theyd know that the annoying mods and players who are in envy crawl around. they cant really pvp and rely on there swarms of minimods to protect them. Now, I was playing a event with my allies relentless. Whilst @Joostagram was hiding in the safe room with most lots of Relentless I was facing the swarms of mods and sweaty little kids. eventually joost and a few of the others came out to help me with the 12v1 despite the fact I mustve dropped about 7-8 little kiddos after going through my 3rd set I had 1 pot left, no speed and no boots or helm. Sadly I died and watched my allies get swarmed by a 10v3. envy, having 7 more players despite all getting railed eventually overpowerd Relentless and started to gangbang the few remaining people. After the event iiSpace called out Envy saying they could only win events with numbers I quote "#EnvyNeedsNumbersToWin" they were challenged to a fair 5v5 where there 5 best "pvpers" (they don't know what that is they just left click and hope they win) and declined. Despite the fact they could prove themselves to be skilled instead they could not. What do you think? do envy deserve to be classed as a "gOoD fAcTiOn" or are they trash? I would talk to them in game but ive been perm muted for saying " u mum gay" yay rip £15 worth of chat suffixes. oof. comment down below.
who’s envy

Status
Not open for further replies.