What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

erm sup

Birthdate

hey um im Birthdate ummmm I dont really play minecraft but you might be able to catch me on skycade sometimes erm im a pretty basic online D-bag so mind that um I watch a lot of anime cuz I have no life, im 16 going to the 11th grade next month gonna suck but eh, erm im an awkward person just typing this im typing erm becuz im literally saying um because idk what to type im just gonna stop typing this is getting weird.

Is this the real birthdate or the fake cuz ill 1v1 you on hypixel

Kai

hey um im Birthdate ummmm I dont really play minecraft but you might be able to catch me on skycade sometimes erm im a pretty basic online D-bag so mind that um I watch a lot of anime cuz I have no life, im 16 going to the 11th grade next month gonna suck but eh, erm im an awkward person just typing this im typing erm becuz im literally saying um because idk what to type im just gonna stop typing this is getting weird.
your spelling makes me want to go through elementry again

Lady_Shadow

omg birthdate!!!! idk if you remember me but like hello C': <3

TheCryptic

Hey Birthdate! But you got me wondering what's your Birthdate :unsure:

Smoothed

Bigman
Iron
YO BIRTHDATE ARE U BACK

Yes

Hey what up Birthdate? How've you been <3 ?

Birthdate

Hey what up Birthdate? How've you been <3 ?
i've been pretty bored fam thx for asking tho but I do got a lot of stuff going on that im looking forward to :) and how have u been fam

nehtptune

pisces ❀ female ❀ skycade
Diamond
Gold
welcome back to the forums.. erm.. jk xd anyway yeah, welcome! hope to see you around. what is your main gamemode, even though you have just come back i assume.

Birthdate

welcome back to the forums.. erm.. jk xd anyway yeah, welcome! hope to see you around. what is your main gamemode, even though you have just come back i assume.
o I used to play factions I guess factions would be the main one

ANewHope

Diamond
Ahhhh Birthdate, I remember you from the old forums. U also killed me a lot.

Mel

Iron
Hai Birthdate
Nice to meet you,
Welcome to the new forums ^-^