What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

/f who issue

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
My /f who says no one is on sometimes but I just can message one of my faction and they aren't like in another game, they are in factions too. I asked @Skaga about it in game but they couldn't help. I was hoping someone could help me with this issue?

9IB

Apoli0n
Apoli0n
Aren't there a format

Joostagram

sadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
./f c f toggles your faction chat wether you have members online or not

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
./f c f toggles your faction chat wether you have members online or not
I know that. Not the point. I /msg a faction member and it actually messages, and they aren't in another server, I ran /f who, no one looked on, I /msg one of my faction member, they are on factions. I run /f who again, and still appears as no one is online.

Joostagram

sadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
I know that. Not the point. I /msg a faction member and it actually messages, and they aren't in another server, I ran /f who, no one looked on, I /msg one of my faction member, they are on factions. I run /f who again, and still appears as no one is online.
are they added as /f alt? Because it doesnt show them on /f who if they are

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
are they added as /f alt? Because it doesnt show them on /f who if they are
I don't know what /f alt is because when I run it in game it says it's a "strange argument" but that person was the leader if that's important.

Swocks

Swocks
Swocks
Hiya French, /f who only shows people online on the factions server, not the whole of Skycade. Sorry that Joostagram wasn't able to answer your question.

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
Hiya French, /f who only shows people online on the factions server, not the whole of Skycade. Sorry that Joostagram wasn't able to answer your question.
That was the thing, they were on factions too. If I /msg ed them, it didn't show another server.

Joostagram

sadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
I don't know what /f alt is because when I run it in game it says it's a "strange argument" but that person was the leader if that's important.
do /f alt (name) and it will show you which faction they're in. As I said, f alts do appear in the /f who thing so if your friend is in your faction didn't show as online there, it's most likely why.

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
do /f alt (name) and it will show you which faction they're in. As I said, f alts do appear in the /f who thing so if your friend is in your faction didn't show as online there, it's most likely why.
What? That makes no sense.