What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Faction CheckMate Recruitment!

Oliwiarose

Diamond
oliwiarose
oliwiarose
Diamond
The SkyCade Faction Server has restarted, CheckMate is A new Faction that has Just been Created 08/12/2018 And We Want to reach ftop but most of all we want to Have fun and be a well Known Faction !
If you would Like you would like to join our quest in this please Fill In the Recruitment Sheet Down Below !

IGN:
TimeZone:
Discord:
Do you Have a Working Microphone:
Can You Cannon:
How Good are you at PvP ( 1-10 ):
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ):
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ):
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ):
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ):
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions:
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why:
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today:
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who:
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who:
Why Do you want to Join This Faction:
Why Should we Choose you Over Others:
Anything Else We should know:

If You Would like a quicker response, DM me on Discord ( OliwiaRose#3552 ) I Will Get back to you withing 1-4 Hours !
Thank you, @Oliwiarose !

Oweniron

Oweniron
Oweniron
IGN: Oweniron
TimeZone: gmt
Discord: jeff123
Do you Have a Working Microphone: yes
Can You Cannon: yes
How Good are you at PvP ( 1-10 ): 8
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ): 9.5
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 10
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 8.5
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 8.5
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: 5 years
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: no
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: no
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who: no
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who: no
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: because i enjoy helping and playing within factions
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: i am active and willing to do boring jobs
Anything Else We should know: no

Sup3r

Sup3rMemes
Sup3rMemes
IGN: Sup3rMemes
TimeZone: CT
Discord: Sup3r#8447
Do you Have a Working Microphone: No (sometimes I have my hands on a mic but usually I will not have a mic)
Can You Cannon: Yes
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ): 6.5
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 7
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 9.4
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 8.8
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: For at least 4 seasons, skycade is the first server I've ever played factions on and I've only played factions on 3 servers.
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: Yes. I have been muted once on Skycade for disrespect around 6 months ago. I was being kind of rude and didn't notice it.
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: Yes. The only faction I've ever been in is prosperity. I'm not in it because of the resets and the leader doesn't play anymore
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who: No.
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who: If you mean faction allies, no. But I have a few good friends who sometimes play on Skycade.
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: So the reset was today. Everyone is looking for a faction now. I didn't really play much last season. But I'm deciding to join this faction since you guys seem pretty nice, I was sent here by MRToughGuy01 and overall I just need a faction.
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: As I said everyone's looking for a faction right now. I'm pretty experienced. You're not going to have that many people apply. I've been playing Skycade for around 7 months. I can benefit your faction by giving good armor, tools etc. I think you would be happy with me being a member of your faction. I helped defend MRToughGuy01's base from some raiders. I can get you all lots of f top points.
Anything Else We should know: I'm staff on a few Discord Servers and an mc server so sometimes I wont be online. But if you ever need me online you can just DM me on discord and I will get on when I see it.

Last edited:

Oliwiarose

Diamond
oliwiarose
oliwiarose
Diamond
IGN: Sup3rMemes
TimeZone: CT
Discord: Sup3r#8447
Do you Have a Working Microphone: No (sometimes I have my hands on a mic but usually I will not have a mic)
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 7
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 9.4
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 8.8
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: For at least 4 seasons, skycade is the first server I've ever played factions on and I've only played factions on 3 servers.
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: Yes. I have been muted once on Skycade for disrespect around 6 months ago. I was being kind of rude and didn't notice it.
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: Yes. The only faction I've ever been in is prosperity. I'm not in it because of the resets and the leader doesn't play anymore
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who: No.
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who: If you mean faction allies, no. But I have a few good friends who sometimes play on Skycade.
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: So the reset was today. Everyone is looking for a faction now. I didn't really play much last season. But I'm deciding to join this faction since you guys seem pretty nice, I was sent here by MRToughGuy01 and overall I just need a faction.
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: As I said everyone's looking for a faction right now. I'm pretty experienced. You're not going to have that many people apply. I've been playing Skycade for around 7 months. I can benefit your faction by giving good armor, tools etc. I think you would be happy with me being a member of your faction. I helped defend MRToughGuy01's base from some raiders. I can get you all lots of f top points.
Anything Else We should know: I'm staff on a few Discord Servers and an mc server so sometimes I wont be online. But if you ever need me online you can just DM me on discord and I will get on when I see it.

Thank you for your application, I have accepted you to the Faction! I will DM you on discord and add you to the Faction Server Chat So you can meet the other members !

qLime_

qLime_
qLime_
TimeZone: +1 (Norway)
Discord: Dont have atm
Do you Have a Working Microphone: Also dont have atm
Can You Cannon: Yes, i can cannon very well.
How Good are you at PvP ( 1-10 ): 6
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ): 7
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 8
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 6
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 7
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: I think around 2 years now.
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: I got false muted once, and the other time was my friend spamming chat.

Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: Yes I was in a very big faction, huge base and all, but they were so toxic so i decided to leave, they got raided a few days after i left.
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who:
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who:
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: Ive been struggling with the last season, and that was mostly because i didnt have a fac, but when it came close to a new season, I got accepted into a faction, (the one I was talking about) and it made me very much money, I spent atleast 150 hours on that base, it was only me that was working, and then i left, i regret doing that so much.

Why Should we Choose you Over Others: I am very active, probably not that healthy for me... I am very good at base defending and got some experience from 2 years on this server and 9 years of playing Minecraft.
Anything Else We should know: i like memes.

Oliwiarose

Diamond
oliwiarose
oliwiarose
Diamond
Thank you for you Application, You have been accepted to the Checkmate Faction , Even though It is quite bad that you don't have discord as we wont be able to keep in contact if anything happens, If you have anything Like Skype or a texting app, Please tell me so it is easier to message!

qLime_

qLime_
qLime_
Thank you for you Application, You have been accepted to the Checkmate Faction , Even though It is quite bad that you don't have discord as we wont be able to keep in contact if anything happens, If you have anything Like Skype or a texting app, Please tell me so it is easier to message!
Cool! The only thing I have, that doesnt leak my snap or my number is the forums, but if you find a messaging website I can probably talk to you there!
Also i really like chess, im from Norway the world champion also lives in Norway, ive met him 2 times actually!

Oliwiarose

Diamond
oliwiarose
oliwiarose
Diamond
Cool! The only thing I have, that doesnt leak my snap or my number is the forums, but if you find a messaging website I can probably talk to you there!
Alright thank you !

Mitrilos

Mitrilos
Mitrilos
IGN: Oweniron
TimeZone: gmt
Discord: jeff123
Do you Have a Working Microphone: yes
Can You Cannon: yes
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ): 9.5
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 10
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 8.5
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 8.5
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: 5 years
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: no
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: no
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who: no
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who: no
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: because i enjoy helping and playing within factions
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: i am active and willing to do boring jobs
Anything Else We should know: no
You have been accepted as i find your skills very good (if you aren't lying) and for your discord i will need your discord number, you can see it right under you name in the bottom left corner on discord,as i need it to contact you

C_ookie

C_ookie
C_ookie
IGN: C_ookie
TimeZone: GMT
Discord: Amestris#0001
Do you Have a Working Microphone: Yes
How Good are you at PvP ( 1-10 ): 7
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ): 8
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 9
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 7.5
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 8
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: I have been playing specifically on Skycade for around 3 seasons and Factions in general for around 2 years
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: Nope
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: For the past seasons I have mainly been on my own in a Factions with my friends. I was recently in one called Afk how the leader got called out for hacking and I left instantly
Do you Have an Enemy? If Yes Who: No
Do You Have any Ally's? If Yes Who: No
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: I would like to join the faction because I'm very active and can help out a lot especially on base aspects which I believe is my strength (building walls, decorating, chest organisation etc etc)
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: I am very helpful to the members in factions, and already I have acquired a good kickstart to the season evidenced from my balance and items I currently possess. I'm very willing to share this stuff with the factions and also will do everything I can to prevent and stop rais from occurring.
Anything Else We should know: I don't think so

EDIT: I would say I am pretty chill with Dictator_Alideen and his faction. He was the one who managed to call out the Hacker.

RedPixel

DoesntFeelSoGood
DoesntFeelSoGood
IGN: DoesntFeelSoGood
TimeZone: CET
Discord: I Am Red#5896
Can You Cannon: No but i am willing to learn how
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 6
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 5
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 6
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: On this server, today. But i have been playing on other faction servers
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: No
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: No
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: Well because people seem nice, i like interacting with people and meeting new people
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: Because i'm active, I'm also a very friendly that listen to people no matter the age, I show respect to everyone on an equal level.
Anything Else We should know: If there is anything specific you want to know you can message me on discord I Am Red#5896

I hope i get in and if i not i hope we can still be friends :D

-Red AKA DoesntFeelSoGood

Mitrilos

Mitrilos
Mitrilos
IGN: C_ookie
TimeZone: GMT
Discord: Amestris#0001
How Good are you at PvP ( 1-10 ): 7
How Good are you at Building ( 1-10 ): 8
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 9
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 7.5
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 8
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: I have been playing specifically on Skycade for around 3 seasons and Factions in general for around 2 years
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: Nope
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: For the past seasons I have mainly been on my own in a Factions with my friends. I was recently in one called Afk how the leader got called out for hacking and I left instantly
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: I would like to join the faction because I'm very active and can help out a lot especially on base aspects which I believe is my strength (building walls, decorating, chest organisation etc etc)
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: I am very helpful to the members in factions, and already I have acquired a good kickstart to the season evidenced from my balance and items I currently possess. I'm very willing to share this stuff with the factions and also will do everything I can to prevent and stop rais from occurring.
Anything Else We should know: I don't think so

EDIT: I would say I am pretty chill with Dictator_Alideen and his faction. He was the one who managed to call out the Hacker.
I like your skills and i am willing to give it a shot,You have been accepted.I will contact you on discord as soon as possible
Edit: It seems like your discord didn't work for me? Try to check for any spelling mistakes or if the numbers are correct

Last edited:

Mitrilos

Mitrilos
Mitrilos
IGN: DoesntFeelSoGood
TimeZone: CET
Discord: I Am Red#5896
Can You Cannon: No but i am willing to learn how
How Good are you at Decorating ( 1-10 ): 6
How Good are you at Raiding ( 1-10 ): 5
How Good are you at Factions ( 1-10 ): 6
How Long Have You Been Playing Factions: On this server, today. But i have been playing on other faction servers
Have You Ever Been Muted Or Banned On Skycade? If Yes Why: No
Have You Ever Been In a Faction Before? If Yes What Was The Name And Why Are You Not With Them Today: No
Why Do you want to Join This Faction: Well because people seem nice, i like interacting with people and meeting new people
Why Should we Choose you Over Others: Because i'm active, I'm also a very friendly that listen to people no matter the age, I show respect to everyone on an equal level.
Anything Else We should know: If there is anything specific you want to know you can message me on discord I Am Red#5896

I hope i get in and if i not i hope we can still be friends :D

-Red AKA DoesntFeelSoGood
I am sorry to say but i feel like we are not looking for a person like you
I hope you get into a faction you can make friends with and do your best!
Best of luck -Mitt

C_ookie

C_ookie
C_ookie
I like your skills and i am willing to give it a shot,You have been accepted.I will contact you on discord as soon as possible
Edit: It seems like your discord didn't work for me? Try to check for any spelling mistakes or if the numbers are correct
Please try again. I forgot to change it when I bought Nitro xd