MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Go back to regular factions
Sorry to say, although the majority of players wanted Opfactions. OP factions is not the way to go, fights take too long. With the possibility of armour stacking it will last even longer. I don't think you want to have a 30 minute fight, just to kill and realise their whole inventory is gone.

Bounties / Head System
Currently, killing players does not actually benefit you (unless you want their set lol) - Im suggesting that a bounty system would be in place regarding their head. Essentially the (player) head would be worth x amount of money. This will be calculated by depending on how many f top points their faction has, how much money the player has in its balance and how many kills the player has earned this map. All of this will be calculated onto the players head / Money balance calculation (decide how much the head will be worth by bal). (There would be a chance the players head drops) then players could sell the head for money at an npc.

Have potion effects in KOTH area
The Capping area at KOTH, when entering the koth area. Players will be given a strength 1 effect for x amount of seconds. This will allow the killing of players on the capture point easier. However if you go off the capture point, the strength is immediately taken.(Potentially giving temp absorption to the person whos currently capping?)

Kitmap Installment
The amount of times this has been suggested has been insane. The last time kitmap was brought back was September 15th 2018. Players actually liked this. Make it last 2 weeks. Top 3 people with topkills would receive a small amount of keys to help for the next season. Just make sure Epearling is less glitchy. This allows for a smoother transition into Factions.

F alt System (add a rule or an IP check thing?)
Factions use the f alt system to rotate more active players in. This means the faction will always have a number of people on. Im suggesting that the f alt system is purely used for alts. This will cause more players to create a faction for themselves to fight out the season. This will create more competition (?)

Ability to lock your own threads (Ranks)
You will not be able to unlock threads which staff members has locked.

Ability to see whos currently watching your thread (ranks?)
Would appear in some sort of box, so lets say im viewing the thread “suggestions” a little box at the side would show me everybody whos currently watching the thread in real time.

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
I really like the suggestions you gave, opfactions would get a boost from this
+1

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
Sorry to say, although the majority of players wanted Opfactions. OP factions is not the way to go, fights take too long. With the possibility of armour stacking it will last even longer. I don't think you want to have a 30 minute fight, just to kill and realise their whole inventory is gone.
watching the thread in real time.
Yes, agreed normal facs would be better then opfacs. +1
Bounties / Head System
Currently, killing players does not actually benefit you (unless you want their set lol) - Im suggesting that a bounty system would be in place regarding their head. Essentially the (player) head would be worth x amount of money. This will be calculated by depending on how many f top points their faction has, how much money the player has in its balance and how many kills the player has earned this map. All of this will be calculated onto the players head / Money balance calculation (decide how much the head will be worth by bal). (There would be a chance the players head drops) then players could sell the head for money at an npc.
A bounty system would be cool, however it could be easily abused by killing your alts or fac members so -1 unless theres a way it could be added without being abused.
The Capping area at KOTH, when entering the koth area. Players will be given a strength 1 effect for x amount of seconds. This will allow the killing of players on the capture point easier. However if you go off the capture point, the strength is immediately taken.(Potentially giving temp absorption to the person whos currently capping?)
watching the thread in real time.
I see no reason for this to be added, you can just brew potions for koth if you want strength. -1
Kitmap Installment
The amount of times this has been suggested has been insane. The last time kitmap was brought back was September 15th 2018. Players actually liked this. Make it last 2 weeks. Top 3 people with topkills would receive a small amount of keys to help for the next season. Just make sure Epearling is less glitchy. This allows for a smoother transition into Factions.
Yeah kitmap for a short time between fac seasons was fun, would like to see it get re added +1
Factions use the f alt system to rotate more active players in. This means the faction will always have a number of people on. Im suggesting that the f alt system is purely used for alts. This will cause more players to create a faction for themselves to fight out the season. This will create more competition (?)
Well since i have a 70+ roster i don't wanna loose ima say -1

Would appear in some sort of box, so lets say im viewing the thread “suggestions” a little box at the side would show me everybody whos currently watching the thread in real time.
I don't care or think anyone else cares about this, but if its easy to add then why not +0

erhip

Ex Staff Manager
MVP
Diamond
erhip
erhip
MVP
personally i think changing f alts to only alts will not change anything at all since if people wanted to rotate they still could by just inviting and kicking people accordingly. I feel like this would be adding even more rules to factions which is already heavily rule based with cannoning and base defences.

The potion effects on KOTH points is kinda pointless since pretty much every player already brings strength pots which are very easy to make so you wouldnt not see the changes because well, people already use strength pots.

The ability to lock threads is again kinda pointless since to lock a thread all you need to do is dm a moderator+ on discord or on here asking for it to be locked.

The head system like Delta said could be easily manipulated and theres not much point to it, heads are rn used to flex that you killed x player.

And the factions v OPfactions arguement is still 50/50 for me, i personally think OPfactions without stacked sets would be better than classic as lag on OPfactions does not have as much of an effect on the pvp side whereas classic factions, lag can prevent pots from healing causing you to die.

Kitmap would be fun for a short period of time though.

I know my points are really scattered and unorganised but thats just my thoughts about your suggestions.

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
TeenageGirls
TeenageGirls
Diamond
erhip like its a flex that i have ur head and deltas and so many staff members like the best Icy

Ioyo

Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Diamond
Totally agree with the forum ones would love this perk. Another things that us diamonds deserve with paying 60 quid plus

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
OPFactions / Factions: Agree
Yeah. I think when voting people forgot how long some fights would be.

Current Head System: Neutral
As Delta said, it could easily be abused. I do like the actual idea tho!

Potions in KOTH: Disagree
Kinda ruins the of spending time brewing more potions. Nah.

KitMap Between Seasons: Agree
KitMap between seasons for a couple of weeks was popular. The reason it died was because they kept it on for too long and during factions.

F Alt System - Only Alts: Disagree
I don’t agree with this. Most people likely don’t want to own a faction and would rather be in a faction.

Lock Threads [Ranks]: Agree
I would like this idea but it also feels useless. I feel this is only a good feature on websites like spigot. I’ll still say I agree tho :)

Watching Threads [Ranks]: Disagree
Kinda invades privacy. Also, more people who watch threads (I think) are when people reply and automatically start watching the thread.

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
Yep I agree fights take way to long even if you are in a g set and your opponent is in Daily

Bounties / Head System
im 50-50 on this as abusing can happen a lot but if it was like what it is on pixelmon servers where they call a random pixelmon and you hunt it down I think that would work

no point

Kitmap Installment
Yep I agree I loved kitmap it was so fun

I think that they should do this but increase the faction hold limits to 30-40

I agree as on threads I see people say staff please lock this thread but if this was in they would never be there
i disagree as there is no point to this

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I liked a few of these suggestions when I talked with you bcof and you know the few I didn’t agree with, I do like that you posted this!

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.