Im bored but for ogs or semi ogs a question for you,

What was your favourite season? Mine was s5 xd

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
Cosmeowo
Cosmeowo
Diamond
season 6 or 7 because it had the most people and good based and loot. and that was before it started getting toxic

Taon2

dev boi
MVP
Taon2
Taon2
MVP
Season 4 for the nostalgia, but season 6 had the best spawn.
However, next season's spawn will be pretty tough to beat ;)

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
Season 4 for the nostalgia, but season 6 had the best spawn.
However, next season's spawn will be pretty tough to beat ;)
Instead of focussing on the spawn, focus on the problem how easy you can glitch on the server ;)

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I played like once about 4-5 months ago on factions and Idk what season it was around then, but it was my favorite I guess. But I also like this season just based on me getting tons of keys :p

Taon2

dev boi
MVP
Taon2
Taon2
MVP
Instead of focusing on the spawn, focus on the problem how easy you can glitch on the server ;)
We're removing ender pearls and adding a grappling hook that will act like a pearl, it'll fix the issue with pearl glitching because pearls are stupid. Should fix one main method of glitching right there.

EffNuke

EffNuke
EffNuke
We're removing ender pearls and adding a grappling hook that will act like a pearl, it'll fix the issue with pearl glitching because pearls are stupid. Should fix one main method of glitching right there.
Pearls aren’t stupid.. just the server / aac.

Reactions: _bq

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I was around for a while in season 5 I have to say it was pretty good.

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
Good luck on that one, luckily there are things called ''hack clients'', and with this amazing aac, you don't need an enderpearl

Hairball

xlSparrow
xlSparrow
Season 4 definitely

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.