What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Factions Reset - Season 16 announcement!

Xechro

inactive ingame | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
Nice changes, I have some questions which I would appreciate an answer to.

Factions top leaderboard is changing! The /f top leaderboard will no longer be determined by spawner value, but instead we'll be returning to a system we used back around season 8 or 9. Factions top will be determined by a combination of a factions /f baltop position as well as events. Conquests and Airdrops will offer factions the opportunity to earn f points which contribute towards their
Just a quick scenario: Say factionA has gained enough money from spawners to amass enough gear to continue attending events for f top points to the point where they are not affected by loss of spawners so they don't have to buy more, basically staying on f top as long as they attend events even though they lost all they spawners, how do you get them off f top? (this is described as to how I understand the system works, please correct me if I understood it wrong)

Gold, Diamond, and Emerald blocks will now withstand TNT damage better than Obsidian. These blocks are rare and expensive but can be used to solidify vaults and small bases.
Can you craft these blocks? Will you reduce natural spawn rates of ores? (how does this work?)

The race to the end immediately after reset will, once again, return. Players who want access to the End will have to race to find the End portal in the Overworld. A warp to the End will be set 6 or so hours after the End is discovered by players. This also means that players will be able to get the Enderdragon egg, a historically fierce competition right at the start of the season
So if you have Emerald, Diamond or MVP you get a head start? (or considering the amount of diamond+ ranks, no chance at all to get an end corner claim?)

The grappling hook, a custom item that acts just like you'd expect a grappling hook to, will be available through the Outback shop /oshop.
Does this still work after it was "nerfed" (do you have to land the hook on top of a block go grapple?)

Factions will cap at 20 players, and 2 allies.
Are you allowed to rotate members? (using /f alt)

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
A long-awaited announcement for lots of you, but we're going to be resetting Factions at the end of this month with lots of requested changes, the biggest is that season 16 will NOT be OP Factions, meaning no more armour stacking, super high level enchants, etc!

We'll be resetting our factions game mode on Saturday the 29th at 6pm UK // 1pm EST!

Let's just jump straight into the changes, shall we? I'll start with the really big, gameplay affecting changes!

- As I've already mentioned, season 16 will not be OP Factions, which means armour will no longer stack and so on. But also super golden apples will return to having a 2-minute cooldown on eating them.
- We'll be returning to a classic worlds structure, mostly! There'll be 4 worlds;
1. The events world (for Conquests, KOTHs, etc.)
2. The Overworld (this world will contain the spawn!)
3. The End (Still covered in end stone, not void.)
4. The Nether (default Nether BUT you will be able to place water just like you can in the Overworld and End.)
- Factions top leaderboard is changing! The /f top leaderboard will no longer be determined by spawner value, but instead we'll be returning to a system we used back around season 8 or 9. Factions top will be determined by a combination of a factions /f baltop position as well as events. Conquests and Airdrops will offer factions the opportunity to earn f points which contribute towards their positions on /f top!
- Gold, Diamond, and Emerald blocks will now withstand TNT damage better than Obsidian. These blocks are rare and expensive but can be used to solidify vaults and small bases.
Obsidian withstands 4 TNT hits, Gold withstands 8, Diamond withstands 12, and Emerald withstands 14.

That's all of the big changes out of the way, here's a longer list of some smaller changes!

- The race to the end immediately after reset will, once again, return. Players who want access to the End will have to race to find the End portal in the Overworld. A warp to the End will be set 6 or so hours after the End is discovered by players. This also means that players will be able to get the Enderdragon egg, a historically fierce competition right at the start of the season.
- The PvP arena is back, and it's inside spawn once again! Spawn has a few areas that you can jump down to the arena from. Hopefully this encourages more PvP.
- TNT wands are being added, so that gunpowder in chests can be turned into TNT without the need to craft it. Simply right-click the chest with your wand.
- The Warrior enchant will be available through Airdrops, this enchant allows you to do damage to multiple enemies at once, so if you're being ambushed then any enemy within a few blocks radius of the player you are attacking will also take damage (50% damage) without you having to hit them! This should level a few unfair 3v1s...
- The /enchants GUI will no longer automatically close after an enchant is generated.
- Combat McMMO will no longer be enabled.
- The grappling hook, a custom item that acts just like you'd expect a grappling hook to, will be available through the Outback shop /oshop.
- The /enchants enchantment generator now generates less useless enchants like fire protection. We've removed them from rotation and increased the price slightly, so it's now less annoying to use.
- The chests at the Airdrop event are now closer together than they were in season 15, meaning more PvP when you're trying to nab some items from the chests.
- Teleporting to the wild using /wild now has a cooldown of 30 minutes.
- Factions will cap at 20 players, and 2 allies.

That's all we have to announce at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled on our discord and #content-updates channel for any more updates. Remember, Saturday the 29th at 6pm UK // 1pm EST. Hope to see you there!
Hopefully they wont mess this season up

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
s8 Point system... :love:

MrAJYT

me like jonbear <3
Diamond
Gold
Iron
CheetahYT
CheetahYT
Diamond
Yyeeeesssssssssss <3
Finally

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Diamond
My reaction

JTT

🚨 Certified MiniMod 🚨
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Emerald
Looking forward to it, can't wait. All factions that are created all gets deleted? The servers get wiped?

PigMatt

🚨 Minimod 🚨
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Looking forward to it, can't wait. All factions that are created all gets deleted? The servers get wiped?
Everything is gone, worlds cleared, factions disbanded, balances reset, inventories and enderchests wiped.

Its like a brand new server.

JTT

🚨 Certified MiniMod 🚨
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Emerald
Everything is gone, worlds cleared, factions disbanded, balances reset, inventories and enderchests wiped.

Its like a brand new server.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
All these changes look amazing, i really wasn't expecting next season to look this good!
- Factions top leaderboard is changing! The /f top leaderboard will no longer be determined by spawner value, but instead we'll be returning to a system we used back around season 8 or 9. Factions top will be determined by a combination of a factions /f baltop position as well as events. Conquests and Airdrops will offer factions the opportunity to earn f points which contribute towards their positions on /f top!
Has the duping been fixed/ have you tested it alot? because duping could easily ruin the season with ftop rods.
Can factions still use /f alts to rotate members?

kamrita123

Diamond
kamrita123
kamrita123
Diamond
A long-awaited announcement for lots of you, but we're going to be resetting Factions at the end of this month with lots of requested changes, the biggest is that season 16 will NOT be OP Factions, meaning no more armour stacking, super high level enchants, etc!

We'll be resetting our factions game mode on Saturday the 29th at 6pm UK // 1pm EST!

Let's just jump straight into the changes, shall we? I'll start with the really big, gameplay affecting changes!

- As I've already mentioned, season 16 will not be OP Factions, which means armour will no longer stack and so on. But also super golden apples will return to having a 2-minute cooldown on eating them.
- We'll be returning to a classic worlds structure, mostly! There'll be 4 worlds;
1. The events world (for Conquests, KOTHs, etc.)
2. The Overworld (this world will contain the spawn!)
3. The End (Still covered in end stone, not void.)
4. The Nether (default Nether BUT you will be able to place water just like you can in the Overworld and End.)
- Gold, Diamond, and Emerald blocks will now withstand TNT damage better than Obsidian. These blocks are rare and expensive but can be used to solidify vaults and small bases.
Obsidian withstands 4 TNT hits, Gold withstands 8, Diamond withstands 12, and Emerald withstands 14.

That's all of the big changes out of the way, here's a longer list of some smaller changes!

- The race to the end immediately after reset will, once again, return. Players who want access to the End will have to race to find the End portal in the Overworld. A warp to the End will be set 6 or so hours after the End is discovered by players. This also means that players will be able to get the Enderdragon egg, a historically fierce competition right at the start of the season.
- The PvP arena is back, and it's inside spawn once again! Spawn has a few areas that you can jump down to the arena from. Hopefully this encourages more PvP.
- TNT wands are being added, so that gunpowder in chests can be turned into TNT without the need to craft it. Simply right-click the chest with your wand.
- The Warrior enchant will be available through Airdrops, this enchant allows you to do damage to multiple enemies at once, so if you're being ambushed then any enemy within a few blocks radius of the player you are attacking will also take damage (50% damage) without you having to hit them! This should level a few unfair 3v1s...
- The /enchants GUI will no longer automatically close after an enchant is generated.
- Combat McMMO will no longer be enabled.
- The grappling hook, a custom item that acts just like you'd expect a grappling hook to, will be available through the Outback shop /oshop.
- The /enchants enchantment generator now generates less useless enchants like fire protection. We've removed them from rotation and increased the price slightly, so it's now less annoying to use.
- The chests at the Airdrop event are now closer together than they were in season 15, meaning more PvP when you're trying to nab some items from the chests.
- Teleporting to the wild using /wild now has a cooldown of 30 minutes.

That's all we have to announce at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled on our discord and #content-updates channel for any more updates. Remember, Saturday the 29th at 6pm UK // 1pm EST. Hope to see you there!
Cacti or cane eco?

NightSkiez

Diamond
Iron
NightSkiez
NightSkiez
Diamond
Ooo super excited for this. GG devs and builders for making this happen :)

HarveyGaming

I'm Harvey :D
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
BorisJ0hns0n
BorisJ0hns0n
Emerald
I might come back to factions again as I personally think that this season hasn't been as good as the others but really excited :D