The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
- Sep 30, 2018
If our faction wins, we still do get S12 suffix correct????That's right, season 12 is upon us and right in time for Christmas! Season 11 had a fair few issues but overall we think it went well, and oh boy do we have some smashing new content coming at you for season 12!
Season 11 will come to an end on December the 8th, and immediately after season 12 will open. December the 8th at 5pm UK time! And yes, that means a purge... 24 full hours of all out hacking on Factions, starting on the 7th of December at 5pm until Factions closes and reopens for a new season.
We've got so many updates this season, let's start listing them! We'll be keeping some quiet for the moment but there's still loads to tell:
Outback will be a place in the warzone where players can go and mine ores which will give the players credits. Once an ore is mined it will take up to an hour to return and be mined again.
Credits can be spent on special items that are not obtainable in any other way such as;
- A creeper egg that ignores water, meaning you can blow through watered chests with ease! (These are expensive!)
- A grappling hook, allowing players to launch themselves up bases or after other players.
- An auto-sell chest, so a chest that automatically sells anything you put into it and adds the money to your balance.
- Factions will only be allowed to claim 1 world border corner
- We've added faction warps, each faction gets to use 3 warps! A warp is a home that anyone in the faction has access to by using /f warp.
- Added faction alts, so a system that allows factions to invite alts without filling up faction slots. All alts will be able to do is AFK in the base without toggling fly, they won’t be able to open chests etc and won’t contribute to faction power
- f fly will be automatically on in yours and your allies land, and /f fly will toggle it off from now on.
- f fly will no longer automatically disable once an enemy enters your land, rather they have to be within a six chunk radius of you.
- Removed the buffer that made it so you weren't able to claim land directly next to another factions land
- Watering or blocking up spawners is no longer allowed
Players will be able to place themselves in Printer Mode, meaning base building and cannon building is much quicker and a nicer experience!
- Activated using /printer start and deactivated with /printer stop
- Can only be used if the player is not wearing armour
- The player using printer mode bypasses the anticheat
- Can’t hit players/mobs
- The player in printer mode is put into creative so they can automatically place blocks
- Each block they place is charged from their balance depending on shop prices, if they no longer have money they will be unable to place blocks
- The player in printer mode will not be able to run any commands
- Includes almost all blocks
- Player in printer mode will take damage
- Gen buckets are unlimited, meaning you only need 1 of each type to place rather than inventories full. Each time you place a gen bucket you will be charged a small fee.
- Disabled cobblestone creation when lava hits water, this means cobble monstering should be resolved!
- Removed Enderpearls from Shop and Kits.
- Players will now disappear within a certain radius of the shop meaning it's not difficult to access.
- Trench pickaxes now mine a 5x5 area as opposed to a 3x3 area.
- The End has a full generated landscape, meaning trenching is required to build a full size base.
- Improved voting crate rewards
- Nerfed cactus as a profit making tool.
- Adjusted witch spawner drop rates, meaning they drop less useless potions.
- Introducing knockback sticks that are strictly for use during raiding.
- Increased the price of sand gen buckets!
This is a ton of changes and we're really excited to announce them, we hope you all like them and are as excited as we are for season 12! Remember, December 8th at 5pm UK time. Be there!