What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Factions Season 13! Big changes + F top prize!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Coming back for the f top reward

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
I yet you won't reset smp
As I've said many times we're working on a 1.13 server for SMP behind the scenes, it'll be ready when it's ready

nicbeast00

nicbeast00
nicbeast00
welshalex why remove cacti farms

Techman1

Diamond
Techman1
Techman1
Diamond
how many people per faction this season?

treedemolisher

treedemolisher
treedemolisher
;-; thee anticheat is fine as it is
It really isn't. I mean, I could write a whole essay on how it doesn't work, but I'd rather save it for a post rather than start up a whole sub thread in this thread. But to put it short, a decent anticheat is able to automatically ban blatant hackers. Sometimes on Skycade, there are blatant hackers hacking for 10-30 minutes before they're banned. It's ridiculous, and it can be solved with a bit of an investment. I just think Skycade should look into investing money into a working anticheat, instead of relying on AAC, which does nothing but tell staff members they're hacking and kick players after flying for 10-15 seconds.

nicbeast00

nicbeast00
nicbeast00
We need cacti farms #Bringbackcactifarms

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
It really isn't. I mean, I could write a whole essay on how it doesn't work, but I'd rather save it for a post rather than start up a whole sub thread in this thread. But to put it short, a decent anticheat is able to automatically ban blatant hackers. Sometimes on Skycade, there are blatant hackers hacking for 10-30 minutes before they're banned. It's ridiculous, and it can be solved with a bit of an investment. I just think Skycade should look into investing money into a working anticheat, instead of relying on AAC, which does nothing but tell staff members they're hacking and kick players after flying for 10-15 seconds.
Fully recognise there's issues with AAC, but any anti-cheat that autobahns without human input is bad.

They false ban, and they false ban A LOT. And when they do, there's no evidence to debate. There's just a measure of "offences" - nothing to slow down and carefully review, there's no appealing that.
Autoban anti cheats on Minecraft are, and will always be, bad.

Not to mention their inability to catch what is now most likely the highest ratio of hackers, people that use ghost clients.

CoolCat343972

AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Iron
AlphaRainbow
AlphaRainbow
Diamond
wait what lmao I haven't been on the server for ages :p

CoolCat343972

AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Iron
AlphaRainbow
AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Fully recognise there's issues with AAC, but any anti-cheat that autobahns without human input is bad.

They false ban, and they false ban A LOT. And when they do, there's no evidence to debate. There's just a measure of "offences" - nothing to slow down and carefully review, there's no appealing that.
Autoban anti cheats on Minecraft are, and will always be, bad.

Not to mention their inability to catch what is now most likely the highest ratio of hackers, people that use ghost clients.
GG xD look at the thing I've made bold and red. Lmao demoted.

MasterMarc888

MasterMarc888
MasterMarc888
wow irl money for f top im not so sure thats sustainable beacuse thats in total 625 USD a season

nicbeast00

nicbeast00
nicbeast00
no every 4 weeks

Crueeee

Iron
Crueeee
Crueeee
Iron
LETS GO WHO EVER DUPES THE MOST WINS :O

Status
Not open for further replies.