What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Factions Season 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
I would play the KOTH, but in my timezone the GIGA-KOTH at 7am at my time, and I cant get up to play Minecraft then.....
Im also not that much of a factions player anymore, so RIP
Ye they based it at a good time for eu and maybe some Asia players.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Ye they based it at a good time for eu and maybe some Asia players.
We tried to make it work for US players, too! It's difficult, any later and the reset would be too late for EU players.

Jokerman9

Jokerman9
Jokerman9
I bet that Jack will troll us because theres No LOnG tErM dAmAgE

Nilssoder

Nilssoder
Nilssoder
I have decided to come back to skycade after ruffly 8 months, and this time with the faction cake! I planned on quitting forever, but this is still the best server I have played on sooooooo......... ;)

I LUV SKYCADE

Drastic

x0_Ox
x0_Ox
I have decided to come back to skycade after ruffly 8 months, and this time with the faction cake! I planned on quitting forever, but this is still the best server I have played on sooooooo......... ;)

I LUV SKYCADE
ayy welcome back

Hype The Fox

TheLinxYT
TheLinxYT
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

keesie7

Diamond
keesie7
keesie7
Diamond
still waiting for those anouncements we were promised just before restart, but lets first fix the features because you cannot make a simple base yet or use the store properly or place down creeper spawners. very nice season so far.

AsianSimon

AsianSimon
AsianSimon
still waiting for those anouncements we were promised just before restart, but lets first fix the features because you cannot make a simple base yet or use the store properly or place down creeper spawners. very nice season so far.
should redo the season again, 24 hours in and still no gen buckets

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
We tried to make it work for US players, too! It's difficult, any later and the reset would be too late for EU players.
Maybe make 2 end of the worlds for S14 reset? One at 3pm UK time and one at 3am UK time, maybe? Or if not, maybe instead of one at 3pm, one at 6pm UK time? I can come on at 10 am in my time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.