- Dec 1, 2018
pog i missed the purge
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.SignUp Now!
not funny, also looking for a fac, berlin hmu
what is POGIt’s finally that time again, factions is being reset! We’ve been working on this for a while now closely with the community and we’re really excited for you guys to see all of the changes!
Factions is resetting Saturday the 25th at 5pm UK // 12pm EST!
Big congratulations to Berlin on first during season 16 and they’ll be receiving the S16 suffix! Coming in a close second was aom and third was Illusion
There’ll be a small beta for diamond+ for around 2 hours on the 23rd between 5pm-7pm UK, make sure to check ranks-announcements in the discord for any changes/announcements related to this!
Purge will also start on Friday the 24th at 5pm UK!
Yes, we’re bringing back purge too! In case you haven’t experienced one before, hacking will be allowed on factions for an entire day until reset and everything will be unclaimed! Remember, this is only on factions, normal chat rules apply and you will be banned for hacking elsewhere on the network (hub and duels are fine). Purge pack will also be sold on the store for a few days, so make sure to grab one for the limited edition red name and a kit to be used during purge!
Let’s get into some of the big changes then!
And some of the smaller changes:
- There will still be 4 different worlds with slight changes
1. Overworld - The world border is now 8k x 8k instead of the 15k that we usually have
2. Nether - 3k x 3k, default nether still!
3. End - 3k x 3k, flat endstone with ores that can be mined.
4. Events - This contains spawn, koths, airdrops and conquest! There won’t be any warps set this season either so you’ll need to run to each event.
- There’s now a set strike system in place for violations of faction rules, the rules thread will be updated with new rules and the strike system and #content-updates will come out with the changes over the next week. For a full list of each one then you can read them here
- Ender pearls have been enabled in claims again after extensive testing to prevent glitching
- Claim limit has been increased to 850, increasing to 1000 through f achievements, with balance power 1200 (60 per member)
- Allies have been removed and instead, truces have been added, this means you’re still able to be damaged during pvp - it merely means that you’re friendly. There is a limit of 5 truces per faction.
- F top is now based on spawners again, and conquests will have spawner rewards
- TNT has been removed from shops, you’ll need to either get it from crates, airdrops or creeper grinding now
- Combat tag has been increased from 15 seconds to 30
- Spawner efficiency has been fixed and stacked spawners are now slightly more efficient than unstacked
- Factions will now be disbanded automatically after 40 days of leader inactivity (to allow for 30-day ban leniency)
- Player heads will drop from pvp again!
- The last 25 blocks you placed while using printer can now be broken
- A sharp 6 sword will be added to airdrop and event crates, incredibly rare though
- Slight outback and oshop revamp, can be gained through grinding certain mobs in both outback and with spawners you win. Oshop rewards have also been significantly expanded
- XP for alchemy has been buffed to make it 4x faster to level
- Throwable creeper eggs work now
- Two new custom enchants - Obsidian Breaker and Bloodlust
- Genbuckets have been overhauled to have vertical, horizontal, patch-mode, and generate nearly every block
- /f achievements have been revamped, they will now reward you with things like speed/haste in claims and extra /f warps. They’ll function more like missions instead of a set list of achievements.
- /f raidclaim has been added to allow for temporary 24 hour claims (can be refreshed)
And many more! We hope to see you there, for any other changes/updates they’ll be announced in our discord! Remember, Saturday the 25th at 5pm UK // 12pm EST