I'll see, but this is to ensure big factions don't take up too much spawn on the outside of the warzone
i have a excuse to download impact!Factions is resetting Saturday, December 5th @ 5pm UK // 12pm EST
This current season of factions will be ending in a week! This way all the factions can place their spawners and get their points back up there. That is when faction prizes will be issued to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers! They will receive 100$, 50$ and 20$ respectively, after that the server will remain open until the new season.
Exactly 8 pm UK // 3 pm EST on Nov 26th, 2020, the FTOP will be coming to a close.
In regards to the Purge, we will be bringing it back! The purge will be starting December 4th @ 5pm UK // 12pm EST and ending the next day on the 5th. For those who are unaware of the Purge, it's pretty simple. During this time on the gamemode of factions and no other gamemode you'll be allowed to hack and break anything you may (except the server ! ).
On November the 28th, we will be releasing a beta week to test all the features we'll be adding and to see if what we've removed is good for the server! Hope to see you there, as well as if you report bugs we will be awarding buycraft to major bugs found!
View attachment 24646
Here are some of the big changes for this season!
- You will now be able to build outside the events world! What this means is that outside the spawn region warzone, there will be enough room for each faction to claim a 3x3 area and designate it as a trap to use while going to events. Each faction will only be allowed one claim in the events world and rule breakers will not like their punishment!
- Factions Roster system removed! We have heard your cries and we understand your pain, after discussing what we may do with the plugin in the future we've removed it, for now, we'll be reverting back to the normal factions plugin which will still have our key features.
- Spawners cannot and will not be allowed in your faction's chest or your own ender chests! Any problems with losing spawners in your factions chest please report to an admin or developer.
- Factions will now have access to 14 hour long shields! After discussing with the reps, we've decided it would be best to give everyone a fair chance at using the shields, they will also be allowed a reschedule two days in advance to prevent people from changing shields willy nilly.
- Outpost added! This season we will be adding an outpost to be captured in the warzone. It'll also be serving as a place where you can grind mob points! Any faction that captures this point will receive 2x sell rates. The outpost will update who currently holds the point every hour and if anyone is attacking the outpost with 25% increment updates in chat.
- Faction member limit will be increased to 12!
- Player power has been upped to 100 per person! This also means you lose more every death you take.
- Crates will be adjusted to be a lot more balanced in terms of what they are!
Factions 19 Payouts
After a bit of discussing we've decided to up the faction prizes and make it so they're given out every week starting one week after Grace is over. At the end of the season, the overall winners will receive their custom season 19 suffix!
Ftop 1: $120 - $20 per week
Ftop 2: $60 - $10 per week
Ftop 3: $30 - $5 per week
- Banned players cannot be rotated until one week after their ban has been issued.
- Warning message will be shown to a faction officer+ attempting to change tag, disband or change shield and will have a confirmation.
- Economy is being severely reworked!
- Officers can now kick/setroles of faction members.
- All worlds will be pre-loaded and properly genned compared to the past.
- You may now leave your factions again, and now your leader doesn't have to kick you to make you leave.
- Kick cooldown removed.
- Truces removed.
- Allies (Max 1) will be added back, this is also bringing back more severe punishments for those breaking the sister faction rule!
- Rules reworked! Please read up on them.
Shortly, After Reset Crate Keys will be added to the store at a VERY discounted price! Make sure to check out store.skycade.net periodically, alternatively stay tuned on our Content Updates channel in Discord (https://discord.gg/skycade) where we will announce as soon as they're live. You can also get yourself Factions rank to receive Factions related notifications!
KitPvP After Reset Keys are on there too and we're resetting tomorrow! Buckle up!
See you at the SOTW!
View attachment 24648
#1 Keys are already P2W, It would just make it worth the moneythat would make it more pay to win tho, yes i understand more people would buy them but it makes it more pay to win
most of the ranks arent pay to win tho, but yea i agree with the rest#1 Keys are already P2W, It would just make it worth the money
#2 Who said SkyCade is Non-P2W? Sure it was a couple years ago, but once they added ranks a year ago, it was no longer P2W, They've also added all the perm packs and starter packs, etc. It is clear that they no longer are non-p2w lol
So yea they might as well buff the keys to make them worth our money, PS, It will make them more profit,
I used to buy up to 100x Mega Crate Keys every day or 2 before it got nerfed, getting top monthly donor easily.