Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Hey gamers! We wanted to hear from you guys on what you would all like for season 21 of factions. Comment anything you believe would be worth adding/changing. Please please post your reasoning with the suggested change too! Just so we're able to see it from your point of view.

Perhaps a new event? Better crate rewards? Easier to get items? Mostly anything is up for debate.

*Be aware, any useless comments will be deleted, similar to how the kitpvp suggestion thread works.

Thanks guys!

TheGreenBanner

famous orange eboy
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
actually enforce rules o:
I would clarify the rules. I played some of factions and got on ftop for a week (hovis on top) I feel every week theres a new rule. Only introduce new rules at the start of a new season. Only make a rule midway through a season if it's necessary, like bugs. Look at SMP. They introduced stuff midway through a season then immediately backtracked. Also, in a thread from months ago, shorten seasons to a month to about 1 and a half months. That way, theres more competition and a higher player count as people play more at the start of a season. Now this might be a bad suggestion, but shorten grace imo. For my faction, in the first few days, we were pretty comftable on ftop, and had coords of other bases. I'm not saying make grace a day, but maybe 3 or 5 days. Also, make abyss harder. If there was barely anyone on, you could farm abyss and make your way to ftop. Maybe add some PVE to make it a bit harder. Anyway, I had my fun this season. First season I actually tried and enjoyed it. theres my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Cact_i

TrustNobody
TrustNobody
make bedrock worth it and easier to get

make blazes easier to kill in large quantities

make the abyss larger, make it rtp u into the warzone cuz people fucking camp the exit zone

make the fac pass worth it

make armor not die in 2 hits

make special enchantments easier to get

and stop the god damn cant return to f home cuz enemy within 32 blocks thing at spawn go tf away cuz its so annoying

_Continental

grrrr
Iron
_Continental
_Continental
Iron
number one rule of running a factions server: dont let someone whos playing the server influence everything 🥶

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
actually enforce rules

make bedrock worth it and easier to get

make blazes easier to kill in large quantities

make the abyss larger, make it rtp u into the warzone cuz people fucking camp the exit zone

make the fac pass worth it

make armor not die in 2 hits

make special enchantments easier to get

and stop the god damn cant return to f home cuz enemy within 32 blocks thing at spawn go tf away cuz its so annoying
all of these big yes apart from blaze stack kill and abyss exit rtp. For the blazes maybe decrease cost of the ce's or make groups of them (like bad ones such as green thumb cost 20 then mediocre ones like bouncy plating 40 and then good ones like sonic at 60, so keep it random but add a bit of selection cause blazes are aids to grind) and for the abyss exit rtp just keep it as it is otherwise if theres a pvp fight at abyss anyone can just go through the portal and get out and away instantly, making the whole thing a joke to pvp in and impossible to chase.

fix logging in abyss not spawning a villy

make mining value allowed, not being allowed to mine is the most retarded rule out of them all, or just make hiding value / not placing not allowed as people are just going to hide value until last week then try raid ftop 1 (us). Since we cant mine we need to stay on walls for 6 hours each day cause we get attempted all the time, which just gets really boring really fast.

increase grace time, 15 mins is too short if people actually get deep as they can set up a cannon and start shooting before all your walls are fixed, try making it 30 mins at least.

fix /f raids to show how long people have left on your raid timer, sure the attempting faction can see it but not the defending one.

stop inventories getting wiped on crashes, take logs of inventories more often not just on death so things can be restored easily.

fix the shitty ac so people cant phase into your base and fly around it at mach 4 whenever the fuck they feel like it

add pv's so that if you cant fix the ac people can keep their stuff safe from phasers without having making a wilderness vault that gets found by xrayers.

more types of events, more often, and better rewards (apart from conquest those rewards are actually good) maybe an airdrop except it spawns crates with good loot all across the spawn warzone, or a type of koth that is like conquest where its whoever holds the cap for longest / gets most points wins, not for whoever holds it untill the end wins

nerf the prices on cane hoes, or make the drops proc a shit ton more, preferrably both, also make the money multiplier one go higher then 3x.

will add more as i think of them

Last edited:

tashax123

Tqsh
Tqsh
fix the bug where ur homes delete when u tp to someone in an enemy claim... please

Mineralz

youtube.com/c/mineralz1
Diamond
_M1N
_M1N
Diamond
Add exit portal in abyss at the entrance platform, half of the time people go in not knowing what it is and then have to run all the way through

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
Novvah
Novvah
Diamond
have any sort of experience before trying to run a factions server

Xechro

skycade influencer
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
it seems all of our incredibly thought out suggestions were removed ☹ what a shame, they were so insightful!
@AstroStqr✧ @doomkonb

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
Slavve
Slavve
Diamond
actually enforce rules o: and yk canetop reward

Sai

ch33kyg4L
ch33kyg4L
can we remove cannons i prefer a more laidback experience im a chill guy

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
Novvah
Novvah
Diamond
yeah honestly cannons just make it easier to grief its a bit silly to allow them

ThatBigWaffle

yes
Netherite
Diamond
ThatBigWaffle
ThatBigWaffle
Diamond
i agree with you, who even plays cannoning anymore, followed the same fate as skygrid

Mineralz

youtube.com/c/mineralz1
Diamond
_M1N
_M1N
Diamond

i agree with you, who even plays cannoning anymore, followed the same fate as skygrid
when people this dumb they think cannoning an actual gamemode 😐

Ultravus

yo my slime
Diamond
Iron
Ultravus
Ultravus
Diamond
good cannoning server pls

Peguasus

Diamond
Peguasus
Peguasus
Diamond
1.Keep pvp disabled everywhere for the whole season not just in claims during grace
2.Add lag machines under spawn to optimise server performance
3.Make duping alloud
4.Give faction leaders op
5.Allow hacking (worked for 2b2t)
6.Make the worlds hexagon for more corners
7.Wheat eco
8. 20 day grace 1 day raiding
9.Give everyone /pu perms
10.Change the server to 1.16.5

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.