D
E
.net
???

Factions suggestions

Desendinq

Desending
Desending
I wouldn’t mind an NA host as long as it wasn’t affecting my PvP. If I was starting to get pot lag, unable to bowboost or Pearl, then that’d be an issue for the EU players.
I can still bow boost on 200 ping and I've seen AU players bow boost just as good it may take you a while to get the timings right. We just need a better host in general tbh.

Celmestra

The Scot
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
I mean. The EU player base is bigger than the NA player base, it’d be silly to not have an EU host then surely.

Desendinq

Desending
Desending
I mean. The EU player base is bigger than the NA player base, it’d be silly to not have an EU host then surely.
but more NA players would play if it was NA host. a lot of NA players quit when it became a EU host....

Celmestra

The Scot
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
Argument with that though is that EU players would end up leaving.

zonc

coffee
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Zoncc
Zoncc
Emerald
don’t make it na

Desendinq

Desending
Desending
Argument with that though is that EU players would end up leaving.
True but skycade was originally NA hosted and they changed it to EU regardless of them knowing that NA players would quit. NA hosting would bring in new players and overall more comp

thendermanSlime

kazooboi
kazooboi
1. Get a better host a better host could fix the lag issue and also make it NA I've heard that Taon is looking at this so thank you Taon. also add a payout in buycraft for top 1-3 factions so it would more competitive like 1st gets $100 BC 2nd gets $50 and 3rd gets $25. Also I've seen a lot of threads about not adding new features every season. Schedule the new feature with the reset instead of scheduling the reset with the new feature cause the map stops getting competitive like 3 weeks in cause usually a big faction is split and the other quits or never is as good as they were. now I'm not saying 2-3 week maps (I would enjoy that though) I'm saying lets stop making them 6 months. Also add upgradable hoes instead of harvesters luck add tokens aswell to upgrade the hoes. For those who don't know what a upgradable hoe is its basically like a hoe where you get a certain amount of tokens every time you break a piece of cane and you can buy upgrades like drop boosters which drops more cane every upgrade same with token booster every time you upgrade it it drops a bit more tokens. You could also add autosell key looting spawner looting and shockwave.
they have tried payouts and they dont wanna do it again

Benbro321

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond
Shut up

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.