HugoDoesStuff

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Builder
Diamond
HugoDoesStuff
HugoDoesStuff
Builder
Hey everyone,
I know I don't really post that often anymore, and I also know when I do it's usually about something cringe...
But today I'd like to address all recent criticism regarding the new Factions Warzone, as well as my recent lack of activity on Skycade.

Starting off with factions,
I'd first like to apologise to everyone who felt let down by the state of the current map. It feels like this season's warzone was awfully rushed, and being honest here, I am not so proud of it myself. Development for the map was announced about a month ago from now, and since no one was around/busy, I automatically had to take the commission. With Tyler now gone, I was the only one able to fulfil this task... by myself. The fact that I was alone wasn't really the problem (last season, Quora built the whole map himself without any issue), however, my available time was. I started work on factions no more than 2 weeks before release, and even during that period I only had the time to log on on 3-4 days. The fault here is mine, not Taon's or Management's. Factions was already pretty late, delaying it meant letting down the playerbase and harming the server even more.

This part is a bit more personal...
With every day passing by, It feels like my time for Skycade has been shrinking a lot, and It's becoming harder to guarantee that the network should expect builds from me with Quality > Quantity in mind. I'm really not proud of how I've been rolling out content lately; my motivation has just been fading away more and more with time.

I'm really sorry about the state of the current map, and would like to make it up to everyone. You guys are the reason I keep pushing myself forward every time, and I just don't want to let more people down like this.
Making up for this loss, I'd love to hear everyone's feedback and ideas for the map. I'll review everything,
and when the time comes where I'm available, I'll try my best adding more stuff in.

You can also DM me your ideas on Discord (HugoDoesStuff#0001)
Thank you for taking the time to read <3​

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
We all know you’re a great builder and have the potential to build amazing things.

I feel like it’s a bit gray and flat, adding more depth and decorations would be nice.
Don’t stress it too much, you’re a very talented builder :)

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
TeenageGirls
TeenageGirls
Diamond
Hugo i feel sorry for u they gave u 24 hours to do it... I mean like if they gave u a week BRO U WOULD HAVE DONE SO WELL EVEN IF U SPENT like 2 hours and didn't feel rushed... #HugoBestBuilderWW

Hampuu

dead server
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Diamond
still best builder tho

K

kylo

map isn't good, but i mean, i couldn't build it in 2 weeks, i suck at building! hugo, don't worry about it. lets be real here, the main parts of factions are out of spawn, so don't be so disappointed in what you made, because it's not even that bad lol.

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
Genuinely Hugo, don't worry about it. You're on a well deserved break. You shouldn't worry about Skycade right now, you should just relax and chill and take a well deserved break from the whole map you built in day's time.

When I saw the build on staff creative I really liked it and I was hyped for it to come out, I liked the theme and all that, it was even amazing to help you place the leaves in spawn, even though it wasnt much, I had fun and it was quite nice.

I think people can live with that warzone. Personally, I didnt really like last season's warzones because of the amount of mountains and the lack of flatness to pvp on. This season has a ton of flat ground and I quite like it, it might be my personal preference but still.

Just like most people, I really appreciate you Hugo and what you've done for Skycade and all of us. Have a great break Hugo! You will do better next time : )

G

GodPain

why is this written in poem format

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.