What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

False ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesPlayzYT

xlStrafe
Diamond
Iron
xlStrafe
xlStrafe
Diamond
My IGN: xlStrafe
Platform: Server
Punished by: Joostagram
Reason: DDoS threats
Date of punishment: November 10, 2019, 21:09
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: first off, that is not my discord my discord is actually .James is best#1294 in the video it says xlStrafe#6113 thats not me and many people can vouch for me and show that isnt me. Second off in his video there is no proof of who said it, he is playing minecraft while in a discord. I belive he has to show whos talking in the report vidoe, I think this is a false ban because #1 it wasnt me #2 Hes playing minecraft in a discord call #3 I wouldnt say something like that. I have learned my leason from getting banned before and i am being very clean no cheats, auto clickers, bug abusing, anything. So i would like if this could be accepted and i can get back to having fun with my faction and playing my favorite and the server i love, Thanks James.
Screenshot of punishment:

Joostagram

get nae naed
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
In this appeal your tag is #6113, just like xlstrafe#6113.
https://skycade.net/threads/discord-ban.2380/
Lying will get you nowhere. And don't ask for likes on discord, a warning point has been added to your account.
Denied, locked

Status
Not open for further replies.