What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

False Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

iG0

Smooothed
Smooothed
My IGN: Smooothed
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Kitpvp
Punished by: darkzeus6565
Reason: Targeting (2nd Offence)
Date of punishment: 10/11/2018
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: My friend Dab told me to appeal so I did, I did not target Buttersollice if anything he targeted me.
So at 2:34 he spotted me and went for me trying to get me to go after him. At 2:47 he killed me and of course like most people if someone who kills/goes for you over and over kills you u just kill them back especially since we don't like eachother so I jumped from spawn and killed him. at 4:20 he legit jumped down seeing me and started only attacking me so at 4:50 I came back to try to kill him. 5:47 - 6:30 you can see he was afk and that I didn't go for him at all and when he tabs back in he instantly jumps down and goes for me... AGAIN. at 6:54 he kills me so of course i'm going to come back and kill him. (7:57 saying "LOL" makes me want to kill him even more which is why I kept going after him \o/" at 8:00 he kills me and then proceeds to say "Smooothed if you dont stop im actually finna get you banned for targeting." when about the entire video he has baited/gone only for me going out of his way to get me banned.

I also got banned for the wrong lenght
Screenshot of punishment: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510609707149426729/510935870547951665/unknown.png

CarBen

Mage
iCarBen
iCarBen
The ban already expired, but it won't count towards your history.

Accepted, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.