What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite Season

When dude you join?

• Season 1

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Season 4

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Season 5

• Season 6

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Season 7

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Season 8

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Season 9

• Season 10(this season)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
When did you join(what season), and what is your favorite season. I joined season 4 in about December 2016. My favorite season was like 5 or so.

Typo in poll, ignore it.

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
I joined season 5 and I liked that season and season 6 so I guess tie between those 2

Skoriks

Iron
VapeUserSkoriks
VapeUserSkoriks
Iron
I played back when it was prison? Or a weird factions? Or prison factions? Idk, it was so long ago, at this point I’m just calling it Season 10.

Rosemary

Ghost Rosemary Plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
I've been here since like the end of season 7 or so and I don't really think I have a favorite season yet :p I just generally have fun on skycade

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
I played back when it was prison? Or a weird factions? Or prison factions? Idk, it was so long ago, at this point I’m just calling it Season 10.
Season 10 is this season.

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
I kinda like s8 when i was just in a small faction with my irl friend we had way too much fun and i joined late s7

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
Joined s2, s4 was the best season

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
i joined Season 3 Back in November 2016, and the best season was Season 4 by far!, it was the most fun season, the best looking spawn, its when skycade peaked. it was amazing! i was sad when it ended, Season 5 was rubbish, i quit factions because of s5 lol

Unstating

ofh
ofh
Season 6 was godly. The pvp was amazing and there was so much competition between factions even without an /f top or cannoning. Totems, mending sets, insane escapes from arena, so much fun. Spawn was pretty nice, and the economy made the season generally easier to pick up and go on. You could join and immediately start playing and making a good base, which is what an economy needs to keep a server alive.

The events were also soo fun. The mini walls and 1v1 tourneys were so much fun to compete in. The best thing by far was huge arena fights of Unity/Royals vs Konoha.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
Season 6 was godly. The pvp was amazing and there was so much competition between factions even without an /f top or cannoning. Totems, mending sets, insane escapes from arena, so much fun. Spawn was pretty nice, and the economy made the season generally easier to pick up and go on. You could join and immediately start playing and making a good base, which is what an economy needs to keep a server alive.

The events were also soo fun. The mini walls and 1v1 tourneys were so much fun to compete in. The best thing by far was huge arena fights of Unity/Royals vs Konoha.
s6 was intense, i was in atlantic in that season, before i got kicked by whysofancy lol. its the last season before skycade factions started crashing down.

Amanwild [Your Toaster]

Diamond
Amanwild
Amanwild
Diamond
Season 4 boiz
When dude you join?
Idk about that

PigMatt