fighting skycade people on mmc!

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP

all fights are pretty chill ggs to everyone !

look in vid description for the timestamps of each fight(s)

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
you said you are 1v1ing skycade players. 1v1 me and ill shred your ass
didnt say i was 1v1ing skycade people, i bet you didnt even watch the video it literally said "we decided to come on mmc after doing an hour's worth of team fights with against cheaters", we just saw katnaya on there and we dueled him, it wasnt planned or anything i was just recording the team fight, and i dont wanna go against mr big fragile ego hold LMB all day guy have mercy on me please i beg of u D:::

Bendiee

RebornSlater
RebornSlater
didnt say i was 1v1ing skycade people, i bet you didnt even watch the video it literally said "we decided to come on mmc after doing an hour's worth of team fights with against cheaters", we just saw katnaya on there and we dueled him, it wasnt planned or anything i was just recording the team fight, and i dont wanna go against mr big fragile ego hold LMB all day guy have mercy on me please i beg of u D:::
more like dont wanna 1v1 me bc im legitimately skilled as you saw in my mousecam video retard.

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
ur dog shit at pvp and cant accept the fact that im a legit pvper. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
jesus christ buddy chill out its a block game, you're trying so hard to be toxic but it aint working

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.