What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fix Skyblock its unplayable in it current state

Zim8a

MVP
Diamond
Zim8a
Zim8a
MVP
Your IGN: Zim8a

Where is the bug happening? Skyblock

Brief description of the bug: What ever u guys did to spawners made skyblock unplayable

Describe how to do the bug: mobs just die in odd ways like cows swimming in lave for some reason and why did u guys remove the dead AI from the mobs

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Your IGN: Zim8a

Where is the bug happening? Skyblock

Brief description of the bug: What ever u guys did to spawners made skyblock unplayable

Describe how to do the bug: mobs just die in odd ways like cows swimming in lave for some reason and why did u guys remove the dead AI from the mobs
I'll be making some changes to cows tonight. The changes were big steps in reducing lag from spawners, but obviously needs a little tuning. Will be looked into. Thanks for the report!

EaglePopes

EagleScopes
EagleScopes
I'll be making some changes to cows tonight. The changes were big steps in reducing lag from spawners, but obviously needs a little tuning. Will be looked into. Thanks for the report!
Omg thank you so much,cow spawners are my life i have over 200 cows and when i came on today and saw that they were broken i had a little panic attack.

EaglePopes

EagleScopes
EagleScopes
any update on the cows? they are still broken atm,its how many players make money

VonCleef

Emerald
Diamond
VonCleef
VonCleef
Emerald
its how i make money to :( (apart from melons :p )

VonCleef

Emerald
Diamond
VonCleef
VonCleef
Emerald
Not only are Cows bugged but i also notice that my Iron Golems die at the touch of lava.
Meaning they are also efected.