What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fix the server

JqckD

mod man
Staff member
JqckD
JqckD
The server has Ben around for 5 years+ it would be disappointing if the server didn't have more than that
Actually they probably have over 300-400 thousand bans. It has been reset a few times.

Duuucky

Iron
FetishonFeet
FetishonFeet
Iron
The server

The server has Ben around for 5 years+ it would be disappointing if the server didn't have more than that
There was a reset on bans.

Astra112

Loves like a star.
Diamond
Awshuu
Awshuu
Diamond
I won't say the AC is bad, but I would like them adding more to the rules there are some rules that are not said but still bannable or the rules are not being explicit enough.

Last edited:

NegativeKB

I used to ban closet cheaters for a living
Emerald
Diamond
negativekb
negativekb
Emerald
The server

We had a ban reset last November, there was around 120k bans before the actual ban reset, so that 80k bans were only from the past 14-16 months

JTT

🚨 Certified MiniMod 🚨
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Emerald
The server

They have,
They reset the bans (records only on the site) every few years I believe.

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
The anticheat is very effective, as proven by the Skycade bans website.
85,368 bans.
The anticheat does not ban the players it only notifies the staff and half the time it’s wrong, it’s just a guess if someone is hacking

Duuucky

Iron
FetishonFeet
FetishonFeet
Iron
The anticheat does not ban the players it only notifies the staff and half the time it’s wrong, it’s just a guess if someone is hacking
see I’d help donate to the server but I’d need commitment from the management ; and the devs before I start even doing so.

shootboy444

Diamond
shootboy444
shootboy444
Diamond
At least its fixed for the most part.
Invadedlands have a anti cheat that actually bans players, skycade gives staff alerts, and anyway if you find a hacker /report them...

JqckD

mod man
Staff member
JqckD
JqckD
I rethought this and this comment brought the whole "it only notifies staff" to light.
The reason it only notifies staff is because as you said "and half the time its wrong". False bans would be imminent, as proven by yourself saying that half the time its false.

Staff middlemen in my eyes are a really good idea as it could prevent false bans and it does. As you can see in some of Jacks videos, VL (violation levels) in the AAC anticheat go as high as 3,000 and they arent cheating, just using something like toggle sprint, that constantly intiating glitching and is not against the rules.

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
I rethought this and this comment brought the whole "it only notifies staff" to light.
The reason it only notifies staff is because as you said "and half the time its wrong". False bans would be imminent, as proven by yourself saying that half the time its false.

Staff middlemen in my eyes are a really good idea as it could prevent false bans and it does. As you can see in some of Jacks videos, VL (violation levels) in the AAC anticheat go as high as 3,000 and they arent cheating, just using something like toggle sprint, that constantly intiating glitching and is not against the rules.
Yes that’s why I said half the time it’s wrong because it is and I witnessed it while I was staff, it’s good to get a general idea of who’s fishy but you have to look at the player’s ping what they’re doing at the time and what the server tps may be like. In the case of false bans, yeah the anticheat doesn’t ban it’s the staff they have to make the decision to ban or not WITH EVIDENCE, I say this with meaning as I’ve literally seen people get banned for the notifications along which is stupid. It’s used as to get a general idea not as evidence and it never should be

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
_Magyk
_Magyk
Emerald
I have A solution, if you dont like Skycade why Are you playing it???

Duuucky

Iron
FetishonFeet
FetishonFeet
Iron
I have A solution, if you dont like Skycade why Are you playing it???
Never said I didn’t like it stinky nerd. I just simply think there’s better options for them to make it better. Like I said if they are willing to try and figure something Maybe I’d support the server.

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Senior Moderator
In reality, the anti-cheat is very accurate (with few exceptions of reach/auto clicker due to unorthodox clicking methods or lag).

Yes that’s why I said half the time it’s wrong because it is and I witnessed it while I was staff
A lot has changed since you were a staff member, and you'd realize that this anti-cheat is great right now. We don't have it auto-ban since it's best to have us staff members middleman, with this anti-cheat being new. While it is new, it can still be improved for more accurate punishments if it did auto-ban.
Moderators can, however, ban straight from notifications. Why? This is because the management team believes that the anti-cheat is accurate enough. Some offenses, such as Kill aura and reach require some evidence (if the ping is high), however, the rest is fine. It is unlikely to find appeals of players with evidence counteracting their punishments, further showing the accuracy of this anti-cheat. There have been exceptions, and I acknowledge that, but so far, I'd say it's doing well, especially catching closest hackers.

Some players in this discussion don't know that we have this new anti-cheat, and think that we use AAC. We don't anymore, and violations are much more accurate than before (where PVP evidence was most needed). Of course, this doesn't mean that we solely only wait for violations to meet the threshold and ban a player due to it. We often do spectate players since it's best to be accurate in our punishments.

If you think you know someone is hacking, and that we haven't banned them because either the anti-cheat hasn't caught them, or that we missed something, then you are always free to report them with sufficient video evidence. There's no point complaining that there are "so many" hackers. You can either notify an online staff member about the hacker, or report them on skycade.net.

Furthermore, if you have a problem with staff members, please, be constructive and contact iiSpace, the staff manager, politely with evidence of wrong-doings. If you don't bother or don't care enough to do this, then this suggestion is unfortunately void.

Sorry if I sound rude!

Kwuffin

Living my life
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
It is unlikely to find appeals of players with evidence counteracting their punishments, further showing the accuracy of this anti-cheat. There have been exceptions, and I acknowledge that, but so far, I'd say it's doing well, especially catching closest hackers.
There is actually quite a few of them (including mine), and many of them are just bans straight from the alerts which I think is the exact same as an autoban feature which auto-bans at 75+ notifications, the execution is just done by a staff member, instead of an automated system.

Duuucky

Iron
FetishonFeet
FetishonFeet
Iron
In reality, the anti-cheat is very accurate (with few exceptions of reach/auto clicker due to unorthodox clicking methods or lag).

A lot has changed since you were a staff member, and you'd realize that this anti-cheat is great right now. We don't have it auto-ban since it's best to have us staff members middleman, with this anti-cheat being new. While it is new, it can still be improved for more accurate punishments if it did auto-ban.
Moderators can, however, ban straight from notifications. Why? This is because the management team believes that the anti-cheat is accurate enough. Some offenses, such as Kill aura and reach require some evidence (if the ping is high), however, the rest is fine. It is unlikely to find appeals of players with evidence counteracting their punishments, further showing the accuracy of this anti-cheat. There have been exceptions, and I acknowledge that, but so far, I'd say it's doing well, especially catching closest hackers.

Some players in this discussion don't know that we have this new anti-cheat, and think that we use AAC. We don't anymore, and violations are much more accurate than before (where PVP evidence was most needed). Of course, this doesn't mean that we solely only wait for violations to meet the threshold and ban a player due to it. We often do spectate players since it's best to be accurate in our punishments.

If you think you know someone is hacking, and that we haven't banned them because either the anti-cheat hasn't caught them, or that we missed something, then you are always free to report them with sufficient video evidence. There's no point complaining that there are "so many" hackers. You can either notify an online staff member about the hacker, or report them on skycade.net.

Furthermore, if you have a problem with staff members, please, be constructive and contact iiSpace, the staff manager, politely with evidence of wrong-doings. If you don't bother or don't care enough to do this, then this suggestion is unfortunately void.

Sorry if I sound rude!
Thanks for clearing that up Marvel. But it’s also the lag as well. I am not sure what could be done to fix that but there’s probably a solution.

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Emerald
don't wanna be false banned for hacking??

be shit at pvp

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond

Sorry if I sound rude!
There is actually quite a few of them (including mine), and many of them are just bans straight from the alerts which I think is the exact same as an autoban feature which auto-bans at 75+ notifications, the execution is just done by a staff member, instead of an automated system.
Kwuf brings up a good point, by letting staff just ban off of notifications it’s basically auto banning without the server doing it and it’s just staff, basically it’s a system that bans less people....

Parmanbir

Diamond
Parmanbir
Parmanbir
Diamond
Actually they probably have over 300-400 thousand bans. It has been reset a few times.
Are you good? I don’t even know if 400 thousand people joined SkyCade. And a big percent might be bots not players.

uwuwcal

mr minimod and sb addict
Iron
uwuwcal
uwuwcal
Iron
devs have lives mate

Last edited: