.net
???

Free alts tutorial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

21Hexoren

21Hexoren
21Hexoren
So, I'm editing a video right now on a tutorial which will show you on how you can use schematics and printers. Stay tuned for that. For now, I have this video for you.

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
So, I'm editing a video right now on a tutorial which will show you on how you can use schematics and printers. Stay tuned for that. For now, I have this video for you.

You know these type of accounts aren't allowed on skycade right?

Dictator_Alideen

Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
These alts are not allowed on the Skycade network as they are public alts which HAVE been hacked to gain access to the accounts joining the Network with these Accounts breaks the rules. (I know this for a fact)

21Hexoren

21Hexoren
21Hexoren
These alts are not allowed on the Skycade network as they are public alts which HAVE been hacked to gain access to the accounts joining the Network with these Accounts breaks the rules. (I know this for a fact)
well still you can use the spotify premium accounts i guess xD

Dictator_Alideen

Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
Also just incase someone tries to argue the point in the box it literally says they dont have the security questions proving the accounts are hacked.
1533986996859.png

21Hexoren

21Hexoren
21Hexoren
Also just incase someone tries to argue the point in the box it literally says they dont have the security questions proving the accounts are hacked.
View attachment 237
the site is owned by @Sooma and according to what I know, these accounts are only given to 1 person and they dont give it to another person because their alt database is huge. So its your personal alt. You can't change anything about it which means its NFA (non full-access) and the alts are renewed every 3-4 days.

21Hexoren

21Hexoren
21Hexoren
these are public alts correct?
idk what you can call these but, put it in this perspective, the alt is only given to you and it wont be reused and regiven to somebody else and yes they are hacked accounts. NFA (non full access)

Archie

yep
Diamond
ItzArchie
ItzArchie
Diamond
What's the point in this? They're most likely banned on most big servers.

Joostagram

send cat pics pls
MVP
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
MVP
Don't do this, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.