What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Friendly Discord suggestion

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
As you may know, discord nitro boosting is now a thing which is amazing. A suggestion is to reward people who boost the server with access to emojis from different servers or even make the role have DJ or anything else, it is a convenience boosting servers to get different rewards for other players so Skycade should reward the nitro boosters with some cool additions seeing as we nitro boost for Skycade discord for $10 a month. (also the role Nitro Booster does nothing) or even make it so nitro booster role overrules diamonds colour, that'd be cool.

Last edited:

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
Who’s dumb enough to boost the Skycade Discord over any other Discord server they’re in

TheJSB

Love is made for everyone <3
Diamond
Iron
TheJsB
TheJsB
Diamond
It is your own choice to have discord nitro and to boost a server....
The server doesn't have to give you something if you choose to do it....

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
It is your own choice to have discord nitro and to boost a server....
The server doesn't have to give you something if you choose to do it....
its also your choice to buy any buyable item in the skycade store, and it benefits you

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Come someone explain what boosting does and how to do it?

TheJSB

Diamond
Iron
TheJsB
TheJsB
Diamond
Come someone explain what boosting does and how to do it?
It gives the server emoji slots, better audio quality, higher MB upload limit and all.
There are several websites of discord itself and others that explain it, there are several steps to get to it.

its also your choice to buy any buyable item in the skycade store, and it benefits you
The benefits/perks that the server gets should be your reward then... Now I looked into what you get from it.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
It gives the server emoji slots, better audio quality, higher MB upload limit and all.
There are several websites of discord itself and others that explain it, there are several steps to get to it.

The benefits/perks that the server gets should be your reward then... Now I looked into what you get from it.
yes but you're giving the server boosts which boosts the discord itself and what do we get in return? xd

TheJSB

Diamond
Iron
TheJsB
TheJsB
Diamond
yes but you're giving the server boosts which boosts the discord itself and what do we get in return? xd
You get the extra emoji's the server can add, the better uploads, the better audio and whatever as a reward.... The boost percks are what you get from this...

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
You get the extra emoji's the server can add, the better uploads, the better audio and whatever as a reward.... The boost percks are what you get from this...
Skycade isnt going to add 100+ emojis, but the people who HELP (listen to me this time ok?) make the server better should be rewarded by these simple little additions that could be fun, i dont see the problem with this. and most of the perks the server gets is mostly only for the server, like banner, animated server icon, custom background etc.

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
I believe the Nitro Boost Tag is given by default to every server out there. It just starts to show up from if 2+ people boost.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
I believe the Nitro Boost Tag is given by default to every server out there. It just starts to show up from if 2+ people boost.
its a perm role on every server, unless changes happen you cant edit the role

Duckowap

Gamer
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Diamond
I would like to see this as it gives people a reason to boost the server, maybe have the role show above diamond but below mvp, and make it so the rank can access ranks chat.

GamingMTY

All the best birthdays are in September <o/
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
I think this is a really good idea!

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Sorry to say, but due to being your own choice and it not being in contributing directly to skycade it probably won’t be added, as the only reason staff and MVP have DJ and other roles as they either directly contribute through work or they’ve spent tons of money on the server. It’s nice to consider though with the nitro boost and all but i don’t think this would happen anyways as it would still be unfair to those who don’t have nitro.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
I like this to be honest! Skycade at the time of writing is nearly at level 2. Incredible, the role should probably be under mvp. As somebody would have to spend over a year to pay 120 pounds and most mvp’s has spent more.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
Sorry to say, but due to being your own choice and it not being in contributing directly to skycade it probably won’t be added, as the only reason staff and MVP have DJ and other roles as they either directly contribute through work or they’ve spent tons of money on the server. It’s nice to consider though with the nitro boost and all but i don’t think this would happen anyways as it would still be unfair to those who don’t have nitro.
do you feel stupid that they added rewards for nitro boosters XD

TheJSB

Diamond
Iron
TheJsB
TheJsB
Diamond
do you feel stupid that they added rewards for nitro boosters XD
What reward did you get then? I haven't seen anything special happening with it.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
What reward did you get then? I haven't seen anything special happening with it.
go into announcements on the discord...

TheJSB

Diamond
Iron
TheJsB
TheJsB
Diamond
go into announcements on the discord...
''you'll be able to use external emojis, post pictures, embed links ''
This is just what you would get tho with Nitro, it isn't anything special... I already said that you were going to get this :LOL::LOL: