What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Friends system

Should they consider this feature?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
I believe that on the network there should be a friend system, you are able to friend people and once friended you can see what server they are on and make small group chats. Vote on the poll below so I can see if you think this is a good idea.

JNegative

JNegative
JNegative
i like the idea, it would be good so then you can play together easier

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
MrKreasey
MrKreasey
Emerald
-1 - Just use Discord. By using Discord, you can ask your friends where they are on the network, and you can also make small or large group chats. I think this would be pretty useless when you can just use Discord - also, hopping round all the gamemodes to find your friend wouldn't be too hard.

JNegative

JNegative
JNegative
-1 - Just use Discord. By using Discord, you can ask your friends where they are on the network, and you can also make small or large group chats. I think this would be pretty useless when you can just use Discord - also, hopping round all the gamemodes to find your friend wouldn't be too hard.
True

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
i agree with 5bean. although, it could be a cool thing skycade could possibly add in the future. i’m neutral on the topic.

JNegative

JNegative
JNegative
i agree with 5bean. although, it could be a cool thing skycade could possibly add in the future. i’m neutral on the topic.
i'm neutral with it to it would be cool tho

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
Yeah I suppose, I never thought of discord.

OEO226

that SMP rando
Diamond
Iron
ohLiv
ohLiv
Diamond
but if you don't have discord, it would be a good idea. i'm up for it :)

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
MrKreasey
MrKreasey
Emerald
but if you don't have discord, it would be a good idea. i'm up for it :)
It is easy to create a Discord account - takes what, two minutes out of your day? Plus the majority of the Skycade players have Discord, so they probably won't make it since only a low percentage of the community would use it.

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
I agree with 5bean - HOWEVER, sometimes people have different names on there, and sometimes they don’t have discord and can’t get it. Plus, it would be nice to be able to join Skycade without having to pm them to ask if they’re online. So all in all... I’m gonna say +1

PixelCoded

PixelCoded
PixelCoded
Hello!
I don't really know... I think that it would be good if you have any friends playing the SkyCade Server. It might also be useful when you want to be contacted by your friend. [+1]
But also, It wouldn't be used that much, plus, there is a discord. [-0]
Conclusion: 0 - Neutral

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
MrKreasey
MrKreasey
Emerald
Hello!
I don't really know... I think that it would be good if you have any friends playing the SkyCade Server. It might also be useful when you want to be contacted by your friend. [+1]
But also, It wouldn't be used that much, plus, there is a discord. [-0]
Conclusion: 0 - Neutral
No need to post farm. Just use the agree reaction on posts that you agree with; your post says basically what mine does.

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
I agree with 5bean - HOWEVER, sometimes people have different names on there, and sometimes they don’t have discord and can’t get it. Plus, it would be nice to be able to join Skycade without having to pm them to ask if they’re online. So all in all... I’m gonna say +1
Yeah but if they really are your friend you would know their discord

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Yeah but if they really are your friend you would know their discord
What if you’re becoming friends with them, and want to know when they’re online/what gamemode without messaging them on discord?

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
What if you’re becoming friends with them, and want to know when they’re online/what gamemode without messaging them on discord?
just guess (look on each server/hub for them)

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
Then your about 45% stuffed. In all seriousness i feel like i make my friends on discord, and if i meet someone ig who seems cool i will drop them a /msg asking their discord tag. and if you /msg someone it shows what gamemode they are on if they're online.