???

Game mode that would suit all

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
As we all know, all the current skycade game modes are very temporary and their satisfaction only lasts minimal time (smp and kit pvp perhaps not). With this i would like to suggest a game mode that is very old yet satisfies all. This game mode is plot survival. When i orginally played minecraft i played this very simple gamemode which consisted of several warps and player plots and shops. Im not quite sure on how to explain my reasoning so im going to simply put it into subheadings and answer and queries or questions within the replies.

Which needs and wants does this satisfy:
Players that enjoy building: Plots will allow those who enjoy building (mainly survival based building) to show their creative side and build what they like easily within a protected area.
PVP: Those who enjoy the pvp aspect of the game and would like to enjoy it within this gamemode can do it within ease with simple 1.8 pvp and enchants (no custom enchant wack) and even potions gained by going through simple basics of minecraft survival. Crafting, brewing and enchanting can be done within the players plot.
Survival Players: All the normal functions of survival can be completed in order to gain resources such as blocks and crafting materials.

Commands:
All default plot commands, /plot add /plot auto etc etc
/keys [Shows players available keys]
/tpa [not if in a combat area]
/ah [opens auction house gui]
/shop [allows players to buy building blocks and materials] >> use for money preventing excessive money and high economy allowing long functioning experience]
/PWARP [Gives user access to pwarp gui allowing them to go to players shops and plots.

Warps:
/warp pvp [Place for pvp, nice simple flat arena with no combat tag system allowing players to freely run both in and out of pvp]
/warp wild [Takes player to a random point within the survival world, pvp disabled and is reset over a set time to prevent lack of resources]
/warp crates [Takes players to crates allowing them to open up thing such as spawners for their island and money etc]
/warp fish [takes player to a place allowing them to fish freely]
/warp plots [takes player to plot world where they are shown and directed to starting their plot]
etc

Ranked Player Commands:

/fly [allows player to fly within their plot/wild]
/plot h;2 [multiple plots for ranked players]
/invsee [see a players inventory freely]
/repair [repairs item in hand]

BUYCRAFT ITEMS:
Keys
Extra plots
/fly
/repair
[command bundle]

EXTRA NOTES: [PLEASE READ IF SKIMMING POST]
TO AVOID EXCESSIVE DEATHS AND BORING SHORT LIVED PVP I THINK ITS CRUCIAL THE IDEA OF NO COMBAT TAG AND ALLOWING PLAYERS TO RUN BOTH IN AND OUT OF PVP IS GREAT AND WILL MEAN THAT PEOPLE DONT DIE, REPETIVELY LEADING TO ONE OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE OWNING MOST OF THE ECONOMY. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS GAMEMODE IS BEST SUITED WITH 1.8 COMBAT AS WELL AS VANILLA ENCHANTS. PLOT MAY COME IN ISLAND FORM WITH A FLAT SPACE INSTEAD OF PLAIN PLOTS.

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
So basically an OP prisons server that's actually fun to play.

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
So basically an OP prisons server that's actually fun to play.
Yeah i guess so, skycade prisons was fun except the pvp was missing out on some seriously key parts which would have impoved it way more. For instance repairing armour was near most impossible and had to be done using an item only obtained from crates and a pretty low chance. Pvp was almost impossible to escape with the arena being small and things in the way. If there was a simple run in and run out system it would have been way easier and way more long lasting along with a good repairing system whether you pay for a repair or even with a simple command. Also custom enchants were mostly useless and for show.

Slavve

Clara is fat
Diamond
LookingForDaddy
LookingForDaddy
Diamond
Great suggestion tbf but there not gonna add it ;-;

TheGreenBanner

pogman38
pogman38
I think it's a good idea but I have a few problems. I feel this would kill SMP. Or they could add this to SMP. Also what about people who bought /fly on smp without ranks.

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
I think it's a good idea but I have a few problems. I feel this would kill SMP. Or they could add this to SMP. Also what about people who bought /fly on smp without ranks.
SMP is 1.14 which im not suggesting we remove it or kill it but most of the community from my knowledge prefers 1.8. Plot survival fits all wants and needs of the players. SMP doesnt require lots of players for it to be fun so even if id did die off to a few players i doubt it wouldnt be any less fun.

liamvj07

liamvj07
liamvj07
SMP is 1.14 which im not suggesting we remove it or kill it but most of the community from my knowledge prefers 1.8. Plot survival fits all wants and needs of the players. SMP doesnt require lots of players for it to be fun so even if id did die off to a few players i doubt it wouldnt be any less fun.
Smp is 1.16, and most people who play smp prefer 1.16 because of more features. Also, 1.8 is mostly used for gamemodes that are centered around/very related to pvp, which smp is not. I think with less players smp would be boring, you might as well play singleplayer, also, there would be less shops

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Smp is 1.16, and most people who play smp prefer 1.16 because of more features. Also, 1.8 is mostly used for gamemodes that are centered around/very related to pvp, which smp is not. I think with less players smp would be boring, you might as well play singleplayer, also, there would be less shops
Yes but those who prefer 1.8 and its simplicity are free to play plot survival. On the other hand those who want to enjoy mojangs newer features are free to on smp. It cant hurt the server to support those who want one or the other.

aidanhh

bot pvper
Diamond
TyusiaFan
TyusiaFan
Diamond
bruh u got some good ideas lol

stonercanoe

Iron
HypewsIsWorst
HypewsIsWorst
Iron
I like this idea, ppl moaning abt smp They can play smp still? doesn't change anything

TheGreenBanner

pogman38
pogman38
especially as smp is basically just survival u don't need loads of players, like say kit where u need players to play
eh, when smp died, i would go on if for 5 minutes. the community for smp is one of the only reasons people still play skycade

GeorgeAWP

Proper Random
__Georgee
__Georgee
I know we had a conversation about this the other day. I think it’s a good suggestion, and I think something like this needs to be done if Skycade is to survive. With that said it’s a shame but I highly doubt they will listen. It’s either some major changes or close the server. Skycade as it is won’t last, especially when they’ve given up fighting chargeback appeals with how many there is right now and with them struggling to make a profit.

GodPain

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
so basically gta skycade

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.