What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Geforce not allowed?

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
So I have a very old crappy machine for my computer so I signed up for a streaming service called Nvidia Geforce now. so I am on the waitlist for 3 weeks then I get accepted. so I launch Minecraft and try playing skycade. I type the IP in many many many times but it doesn't work. is this streaming service not allowed? if i can i would like a response for Dewayne because he is a system admin.

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Geforce Now is not disallowed on Skycade, though I've heard other people who use the service have this issue too.

I would highly recommend contacting Geforce Now support.

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
I want to add that Geforce Now is a risk for your account. The service uses their IPs to connect to the network, and that IP could be linked to a banned account or accounts which is over the alt limit. This would result in a punishment for your account, even if you did not do the offense.
Of course, you can appeal, but if you're banned, it may take time before you can get unbanned.