What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get the stick out of your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duuucky

Iron
FetishonFeet
FetishonFeet
Iron
Okay I have no right to talk here but there’s a few amount of people that butterfly click.
I made a post asking if it allowed or not. I was told it’s allowed but it could set off the anti cheat. Now in game it says “butterfly clicking may cause you to get banned. Use at your own risk” but then staff saying you can’t use it. Make your mind up. Either allow it or remove it. You guys are the reason why shits failing.

entzel

Ennt
Ennt
I've been butterflying on here for months, 15+ cps constantly while pvping. Never been banned, you're probably cheating if you're having problems with this. I find it quite funny how the person agreeing with this "16InchRambo" is a closet cheater.

16InchRambo

CB7TH
CB7TH
I've been butterflying on here for months, 15+ cps constantly while pvping. Never been banned, you're probably cheating if you're having problems with this. I find it quite funny how the person agreeing with this "16InchRambo" is a closet cheater.
still mad u lost the sumo 1v1 in front of everyone kid? u obvs have no idea what ur talking about when a lot of legit players have been banned for stupid shit due to this anti cheat, ffs i got banned for 'fly' when I was afk at spawn but yet the anti cheat is so great and is sustainable evidence? u should talk on something u know nothing about.

Duuucky

Iron
FetishonFeet
FetishonFeet
Iron
Actually I was cheating lmfao I admired to the staff after the month was done. I also promised I wouldn’t do it again.

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
Okay I have no right to talk here but there’s a few amount of people that butterfly click.
I made a post asking if it allowed or not. I was told it’s allowed but it could set off the anti cheat. Now in game it says “butterfly clicking may cause you to get banned. Use at your own risk” but then staff saying you can’t use it. Make your mind up. Either allow it or remove it. You guys are the reason why shits failing.
The issue with Butterflying is that it's able to set off doubleclick alerts. If you're able to butterfly without doubleclicking then you won't be banned. It's literally the same reason most prac servers have the same warning for butterflying. If you don't want to get banned, Jitter or normal click. If you end up getting banned multiple times for butterflying, then you should switch methods. However if you use one that doesn't involve double clicking you should be fine. An issue is that cheaters can claim to just be butterflying, and try to get unbanned that way, which is why most appeals will get denied for it. The players were warned, so of course they're gonna get punished for it. It's the players faults. Not the staff, not the anticheat, not the devs. Until there's a way to fully distinguish autoclicking and butterfly doubleclicking it'll be like this for a very long time

NegativeKB

I used to ban closet cheaters for a living
Emerald
Diamond
negativekb
negativekb
Emerald
Only beta males butterfly, alphas click normally

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
6 cps normal clicks >>>>>>>>>>>

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
not surprising considering there’s 3 closet cheaters on this thread rn

Last edited:

HugoDoesStuff

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Builder
Emerald
Diamond
HugoDoesStuff
HugoDoesStuff
Builder
"Butterfly clicking may cause you to get banned" has legit the same meaning as "You can't use it". Rather you try to understand and make use common sense instead of trying to make useless drama/complaints.
You guys are the reason why shits failing.
You're the only one to blame here

realoliver9912

realoliver9912
realoliver9912
skycade bad skycade bad realoliver9912 realoliver9912 realoliver9912

GeorgeAWP

Proper Random
Staff member
Helper
GeorgeAWP
GeorgeAWP
Helper
This is the rule: Butterfly clicking is use at your own risk. It can set off the anticheat if your mouse double clicks. This means that if you are banned for ’Malicious Hacks’ you cannot use the excuse ‘I was butterfly clicking’.

Personally I butterfly click and have no problems.

Kind Regards,
GeorgeAWP,

PigMatt

🚨 Minimod 🚨
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Personally I butterfly click and have no problems.
I think it is because you are a member of the staff team.

Kind Regards,
PigMatt,

GeorgeAWP

Proper Random
Staff member
Helper
GeorgeAWP
GeorgeAWP
Helper
I think it is because you are staff mate!
Nope. I don’t set off the anti-cheat. Even though I have a staff rank I can set off the anti-cheat. I just don’t.

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Imagine not clicking 6 cps

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron