What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Give ranked players access to chat colours

qcv

Diamond
qcv
qcv
Diamond
Title.

-Edit-
This could only be for diamonds and only be white like on hypixel.

Last edited:

Koronotchi

<3
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
Koronotchi
Koronotchi
In my opinion, I don't agree with this. Giving ranked players access to chat colours would more or less ruin the chat, it would make it look messy, spammy and colour left right and center isn't really the best thing. -1

qcv

Diamond
qcv
qcv
Diamond
In my opinion, I don't agree with this. Giving ranked players access to chat colours would more or less ruin the chat, it would make it look messy, spammy and colour left right and center isn't really the best thing. -1
Yeah well your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
I agree with this, giving colored text to diamonds would make chat look rly bad and spammy but maybe it could be an MVP rank perk since there is very few players with mvp.

XxWolfGirl123xX

Just a Wolf
Diamond
XxWolfGirl123xX
XxWolfGirl123xX
Diamond
Yeah but Staff members use colours in chat to help players when telling them the correct command to do and by giving ranks colours it would be it unclear to players.

qcv

Diamond
qcv
qcv
Diamond
I agree with this, giving colored text to diamonds would make chat look rly bad and spammy but maybe it could be an MVP rank perk since there is very few players with mvp.
-snip- you deltablade you're actually trash

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
If you don't know me you literally are the random buddyboy
you calling the leader of the oldest faction on skycade a random? xD

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Emerald
This has been suggested in the past and I’m very sure that it won’t be implemented. It would also make it very hard to find the people who are new and looking for help.

People use colours to help players to make the command stand out. Plus this isn’t only available to admins on the server & for helping purposes only!

Also wouldn’t suggest being toxic as it could lead to a warning point being added to your account, and keep posts relevant to the original suggestion of the thread else the thread will be locked by a staff member.

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
lol everyone knows who i am kid, anyways like 5bean said the forums are not a place for this. dm me if you want to keep getting roasted xD

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
Just make them have like, only white, which isn’t spammy and it stands out a little from the default grey.

Tbf, the long suffix’ look more like spam than just a chat colour

iCharlotte

i quit
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
Diamond
don’t think you’ll get far with this sorry bud

JacksonArizona

JacksonArizona
JacksonArizona
Epic suggestion! Don’t listen to the haters!

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
lol everyone knows who i am kid, anyways like 5bean said the forums are not a place for this. dm me if you want to keep getting roasted xD
i can confirm, Deltablade is owner of illusion! :D

nicbeast00

nicbeast00
nicbeast00
delta got carried by ur main boi nicbeast00

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Chat is already filled with suffixs, all different colours, that x10 would be horrible on the eye. -1
Yeah well your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.
This is pure dumb, your making a suggestion and have to accept disagreement. You sound not make a suggestion if you can’t deal with disagreement respectfully.

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
Personally, chat cosmetics don't matter to me. I already have a colored name and suffix so colors are literally useless. All I could see this being used for is attention and people with chat cosmetics already have that. Only people I see this useful for are staff and for community events where appropriate attention should be acquired