Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

Giveaway #10

Do you find our hint for the next giveaway? ;)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @_Magyk

Alright it's been a bit since I've posted the thread for the giveaways, with that being said there's a little hint in this thread for the next giveaway, and trust me you want to find that hint!

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @_Magyk, please thank them!

Current Giveaway(s)

10£

(Or an item of equal or lesser value that you may trade-in for)
(Due to this being a PayPal/online payment you can request for the money or have @_Magyk buy you something from the store)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
February 1, 2020, @11:59 AM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, let me know what giveaway we should do with @_Magyk next! (oh what's that on the right? Is it a text in white? Maybe highlight it to see :) -> If you see this, DM @Sheah123™#4643 on discord to receive an invite to our discord, there we'll be doing a rank giveaway just for the discord members, contacting myself through the forums is also find I'll give you a link there in our conversation!

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Name: Banthony4
Reason: hi yes money
Edit: wat I want the money man XD not like I already have money or anything.

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
**Posting for @Bcof** (He's forcing me help)

IGN: Bcof
What would you like?: The amount in me paypal or something like emerald rank from the store xD
Reason: I’m getting unbanned this tuesday, and it would be nice to join with a bang lmao, would be fun to see how everyone is getting on :)

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
TeenageGirls
TeenageGirls
Diamond
IGN: Mr_Boomer420
What would you like?: i would like to have the orange colour & i would like to have 3 kit keys with the money.
Reason: Welp i rlly want the colour cos mine is getting old and many ppl have it but with the orange colour its less popular then any others and i would like the 3 kit keys so i could get more kits so i can kill GenderDragon ;)
^^^^^^ This is if sale ends

Reason if sale on: I would love to get the colour pack i already got the pink colour and i think i have more options with the colour pack and i can mix and match. and as well as that i would love to surprise my faction leader iShafty with the oragne colour cos he's been wanting it forever now if the sale is still on this is what i would love and it is 9.30 something ;)

Last edited:

Hydra

Mod
Diamond
xHydra
xHydra
IGN: xHydra
What I'd like: as many kit keys as it gets me
Reason: I'm close to having all the kits and wanna spend my coins on prestige levels

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
IGN: Mr_Boomer420
What would you like?: i would like to have the orange colour & i would like to have 3 kit keys with the money.
Reason: Welp i rlly want the colour cos mine is getting old and many ppl have it but with the orange colour its less popular then any others and i would like the 3 kit keys so i could get more kits so i can kill GenderDragon ;)
btw make sure what you want is within 10 pounds, I didn't check but I think yours is just saying for anyone else.

Galren

Galren
Galren
IGN: Galren
What I would like: Money that I can then put in to the Skycade perm pack
Reason: What greedy artist wouldn't want the largest canvas.

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
IGN: C00kiez
What would you like?: the shrug suffix + 3 kit keys
Reason: I have been playing Skycade for a while now and I myself have never been able to spend money on the store items and I would be appreciative if I could do

Last edited:

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
IGN: Lollipopprinces9
What would you like?: Suffix
Reason:
I wanna surprise my sister with a suffix since I already surprise her with a nametag and i wanna match the first purchase so it looks nice

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
IGN: Lollipopprinces9
What would you like?: Suffix
Reason:
I wanna surprise my sister with a suffix since I already surprise her with a nametag and i wanna match the first purchase so it looks nice
what suffix smh

Tod913

SnakeEyes123
SnakeEyes123
IGN: Muxo
What would you like?: 3 kits keys and the GOODVIBES suffix (9.25)
Reason: i want a suffix because rn i have none and i'm unable to buy anything from the store because like the currencies make everything much more expensive and i would look an epIC suffix after my name and the kit keys to be able to unlock all the kits so i can start prestiging. :)

Pogchamps

lolraeme
lolraeme
IGN: Pogchamps
What would you like?: Pink name colour
Reason: Well I don't feel like spending the money on it and this wud b sick 2 win

Giorno_Giovanna

kkring
kkring
IGN: GiornoDiGiovanna
What would you like?: Orange name colour and a suffix

Reason: cause the inflation here screws me over since its 20 bucks for a nametag colour here :(

Last edited:

aaarmin

arminsays
arminsays
IGN: arminsays
What would you like? : blue nametag and additional claim blocks on SMP
Reason: I love blue & at the moment, I'm struggling with claim blocks, so I'm limited to building for quite a while now

notsucc

notsucc
notsucc
IGN: notsucc
What would you like? : shrug suffix
Reason: I've never had a rank, role, etc. on a server before, so it'd be cool to get one for the first time.

Last edited:

SmoothLikeButter

Diamond
General_Smooth
General_Smooth
Diamond
IGN:General_Smooth
What would you like:I would like the plot uprgade on creative and a new color like the blue or they gold.Look at the bottom.
Reason:
I feel like the color green is kinda boring also i would love to practice builsing more on creative since with only 1 plot the builds can't be that big.
IF you're doing the giveaway in a day when there is a sale i would like to keep the things i listed up.BUT if there is no sale i would like The creative plot upgrade and 3 keys.

Achili

Moozic
Moozic
IGN: Moozic
What would you like:I would like the all perm pack on skyblock
Reason: I find it irritating always having to vote to fly or go to a crafting table. I would also love to win a giveaway since that has never happened before.

RoboSummer

Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
RoboSummer
RoboSummer
Emerald
IGN: RoboSummer
What would you like: Skyblock 1 key for everyone
Reason: So that we get the most out of the giveaway (on the gamemode relevant to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.