Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
IGN: SpectralWavez
What would you like?: IllusionOnTop Suffix
Reason: I'm Illusion and want to give them some morale support through the message of a suffix
I can’t do that suffix, one because I’m Resistance ;) and second it’s only sufgixs from the store and a player from your faction who has emerald can make their own suffix.

OmegaPixel_

Cant stick with a username
Iron
Venosal
Venosal
Iron
IGN: OmegaProbably
Item: Perm w/e
Reason: I frequently play on the skycade network, especially creative, and only being able to use these powerful tools for only 4 hours a day is kinda getting fustrating so, yea

TheTigerStone123

_Na1to
_Na1to
N1neverdrop
Pink Nametag
So I can stand out and look cool
Ty daddy trysimple

P

pipecek

IGN: pipecek
What would you like?: Blue nametag
Reason:
It would be awesome if I got the blue nametag as I like it a lot! I am currently pretty poor so I cannot afford to buy said nametag so it would make me happy if I got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hacks

Diamond
Hacks
Hacks
Diamond
IGN: Hacks
What would you like?: Green Name tag
Reason:
I'm poor and I really like participating in giveaways in a chance to win something that you cannot afford.

Delno_

Kadets
Kadets
Cross me out of the giveaway list
Ajp rlly wants a colored name and tbh I think he deserves it more than anyone, he’s been part of skycade for a long time.
Ign: Ajp
Item: Any colored name
reason: He’s a rlly nice and kind guy and would never be toxic to anyone, he really wants a colored nametag and I think he deserves it, He was part of skycade for a while now, you guys might know him as Xiao or previous names.

Georgeasaur_

Georgeasaur_
Georgeasaur_
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @_Magyk

Let's keep up this grind with the giveaways! @_Magyk has been very generous in the past few weeks and giveaways, please remember to thank them!
Luckily we had some extra money left over and saw a chance of doing another giveaway!

If you'd like to enter a special UHC giveaway where we'll play a UHC and the winner will get a special prize DM me on discord @Sheah123™#4643 !

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @_Magyk

Current Giveaway(s)

1 Suffix

(This item can be traded in for an item from the store of equal or lesser value)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
March 21, 2020, @5:00 PM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!
IGN: Georgeasaur_
What I would like: light blue name tag please!
Reason Why: bc I would like my name to stand in chat a bit more as I play on the server regularly!

Last edited:

Parmanbir

Diamond
PRMBR
PRMBR
Diamond
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @_Magyk

Let's keep up this grind with the giveaways! @_Magyk has been very generous in the past few weeks and giveaways, please remember to thank them!
Luckily we had some extra money left over and saw a chance of doing another giveaway!

If you'd like to enter a special UHC giveaway where we'll play a UHC and the winner will get a special prize DM me on discord @Sheah123™#4643 !

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @_Magyk

Current Giveaway(s)

1 Suffix

(This item can be traded in for an item from the store of equal or lesser value)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
March 21, 2020, @5:00 PM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!
IGN: BallinLikeKobe
What would you like?: light Blue name tag (Switch Suffix)
Reason: I have been on Skycade since s2 or 3. I have to admit I was toxic and now I have changed, no more toxicity. I would appreciate this colour because it is something I’ve been striving for since the beginning of my Skycade grind!

Last edited:
P

pipecek

IGN: BallinLikeKobe
What would you like?: light Blue name tag (Switch Suffix)
Reason: I have been on Skycade since s2 or 3. I have to admit I was toxic and now I have changed, no more toxicity. I would appreciate this colour because it is something I’ve been striving for since the beginning of my Skycade grind!
You joined the forums on the 2nd of December 2019, don't lie.

Parmanbir

Diamond
PRMBR
PRMBR
Diamond
This is a new forums account. My old account got deleted because back in 2017-16 you didn’t need to link ur account in game. My old account was in the owners video in 2016 or 17 if you want evidence

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
IGN: Banthony4
What would you like?:Suffix skycade giveaways is cool.
Reason: Skycade giveaways is cool.

aidanhh

godly pvper best ww
Diamond
iggaAidan
iggaAidan
Diamond
lol i started dec 2018 and i joined the forums this year, doesn't mean anything tbh. The forums and in game are completely different.

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I'm gonna be hosting a UHC around next week or something, the winners will get the equivalent of a rank upgrade/iron rank for skycade giveaways, if you win we can just pay you the money rather than buying you a rank or buy something for you it doesn't have to be something from the skycade store.

winner gets basically 20ish USD

Dm me @Sheah123™#4643 on discord

P

pipecek

This is a new forums account. My old account got deleted because back in 2017-16 you didn’t need to link ur account in game. My old account was in the owners video in 2016 or 17 if you want evidence
In mid 2018 there was a new forums, so that deleted everyone's account.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
IGN: Cxxl
What would you like?: Star Suffix
Reason:
Cus idk man it looks kinda cool?

rohraj

PocketBlade
PocketBlade
IGN: xlCobalt
What would you like?: Bright Blue Name Tag
Reason:
i have been playing skycade for a long time and i haven't brought anything from the store :(

IceySoaps

I'm not a weeb D:
Diamond
UnpleasantOtaku
UnpleasantOtaku
Diamond
IGN: IceySoaps
What would you like?: goodvibes suffix
Reason: I've competed in many MANY giveaways, but i've never won in any of them. Also feel the need to spread good vibes

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
The winner is @PigMatt !!!

Thank you all who entered the giveaway and those who joined the event yesterday with the prize pool of 20$, congrats to Flip and eddy for winning the UHC of 28 people!

Taking a few days of a break to not be too spammy with giveaways and need to mine more bitcoin for money lol, if you'd still want to enter a few giveaways during that time I may host one our discord, dm me @Sheah123™#4643

Till next time!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658028668190195745/691408304181870752/unknown.png

PigMatt

Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
PIGMATT WON BOIS

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.