What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giveaway #14

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @Himatric

First time giveaway for @Himatric please remember to thank them!

Side note, we took a little break from giveaways for a few days just to make sure we have a few new ideas for the discord giveaways, which you can contact myself about joining.

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @_Magyk

Current Giveaway(s)

10£
(12.38$ USD)

(This item can be paid via through items only on the skycade store, we will not pay this out privately for this giveaway)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
April 3, 2020, @5:00 PM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!

Last edited:

Gold

Cryptic is a qt
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Gold___
Gold___
Emerald
IGN: Gold___
What would you like?: one of the old suffixes that just came back
Reason: current suffix is old af lol

JustNoo

PROFESSIONAL RANDO
Staff member
Helper
Emerald
Diamond
crxsty
crxsty
Helper
me: little_toe3
want: emerald rank n suffixes n stuff
why: make me feel better about getting demoted with a better rank1!!!!!1 ;(((((

TessieBearr

vibing 🧸
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
IGN: TessieBearr
What would you like?: The troller suffix
Reason: Because it’s red and my name is red, and I don’t already have a red suffix! <3

TracerTheBoss

Iron
Panda_qt
Panda_qt
Iron
IGN:TracerTheBoss
What would you like?: Diamond rank (obviously this is more than $10, but idk. If this is not possible, then just any suffix :p)
Reason: Because I only have iron rank right now, and whenever I post something in chat, nobody responds because it's so hard to see the grey text in chat. I always have questions and I have to keep repeating myself and it gets really annoying. D:

Last edited:

Heather_Duke

MVP
Emerald
Diamond
Heather_Duke
Heather_Duke
MVP
IGN: Heather_Duke
What would you like?: SMP claim blocks
Reason: I am working on a build on SMP and I do not have enough claim blocks to finish it off : )

Mr_Boo69

Diamond
DaddyySlave
DaddyySlave
Diamond
IGN: iiSlave
What would you like?: Ummm paypal or suffix with hima will dm me
Reason: Welp i want a mc account so me want 10 or me will be sad and me need suffix so him will buy <3

Last edited:

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
IGN: aidanhh
What would you like?: If theres still a sale - The Wang and YIKES suffix (Total $6.42) Without sale - The Wang suffix
Reason: Im trying to collect all available suffixes from the store, and now that there is a bunch of returned old ones, its gonna be alot harder to get them all, so this would help alot.

FluffyBean17

I post stuff
Emerald
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
IGN: Fluffybean17
what would you like: Toxic suffix
Reason: I’ve kept a small eye on this suffix, And i feel it’s for quite nicely with my Purple name tag,

Riveer

I'm a unicorn
Emerald
Diamond
Riveer
Riveer
Emerald
IGN: iiriber
What would you like?: i want hugs and cookies please
Reason: hugs and cookies are good

Last edited:

TracerTheBoss

Iron
Panda_qt
Panda_qt
Iron
Skycade Giveaways
Partnered with @Himatric

Side note, we took a little break from giveaways for a few days just to make sure we have a few new ideas for the discord giveaways, which you can contact myself about joining.

Current Giveaway(s)

10$ USD

(This item can be paid via through items only on the skycade store, we will not pay this out privately for this giveaway)

Now till

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!
Will the winner be announced on April 3, 5:00 PM EST? Or is that just the due date for entries?

thendermanSlime

kazo0o
kazo0o
Kazo0o
Kazoo suffix amd pink nametag
Bc I’m dumb without anything and I think I’m getting iron gifted to me soon

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
Will the winner be announced on April 3, 5:00 PM EST? Or is that just the due date for entries?
the winners announced at that time im pretty sure

Parmanbir

Diamond
Parmanbir
Parmanbir
Diamond
Skycade Giveaways
Partnered with @Himatric

Current Giveaway(s)

10$ USD

Now till

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

IGN: Parmanbir
What would you like?: Dark blue Nametag or The Wang
Reason: I think dark blue is a very nice colour and it would look very nice besides my name. I’ve been wanting one for a while now, I hope I win the draw. But if the wang is still in store, I’d be more then happy to chose it over the dark blue nametag.

Last edited:

pjnacht

Diamond
Iron
pjnacht
pjnacht
Diamond
IGN: pjnacht
What would you like?: emerald rank, some suffixes
Reason: i am a poor boy and my parents do not support me so in order to be cool i need a rank on scycade

boogieman2001

boogieman2001
boogieman2001
Skycade Giveaways
Partnered with @Himatric

Current Giveaway(s)

10$ USD

Now till

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

IGN: boogieman2001
What would you like? Diamond rank
Reason: well I've been wanting the diamond rank for a while now and I would love to in a way way show some sort of support for the skycade network and the discord possibly.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
IGN: boogieman2001
What would you like? Diamond rank
Reason: well I've been wanting the diamond rank for a while now and I would love to in a way way show some sort of support for the skycade network and the discord possibly.
You have to choose something that is within the prize, the prize is 10$ USD.

aaarmin

arminsays
arminsays
ign: arminsays
what do i want: blue nametag and claim blocks
reason: I love blue, I love this blue, I like that blue, no blue discrimination + I decided to build a parrot island on SMP but I can't claim it cri cri

ElizaDogLover2

♡︎Big MiniMod♡︎
Diamond
Gold
Iron
cloxdyxstxrm
cloxdyxstxrm
Diamond
Ign: SlothLoverEliza
What I’d like: Toxic Suffix and the rest you can keep
Why: because I am a toxic gamer, this suffix fits me perfectly and because idk what else to ask for xD