What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giveaway #16 |100$ Store Credit Giveaway|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @Bestagent29

We've been away for a little as some people know, if you're on the discord you already know, we can't really do as many giveaways due to our jobs being either temporarily closed or that we can't get to work and need to prioritize our our homes over other things. Thank you for understanding.

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @Bestagent29

Current Giveaway(s)

100$ USD Of Skycade Store Credit

(This item can be paid via through items only on the skycade store, we will not pay this out privately for this giveaway)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
May 23, 2020, @5:00 PM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!

BestAgent's Video About the Giveaway!

PigMatt

Social Distancing
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
IGN: PigMatt
What would you like?: Honestly, don't know. I'll decide when I win ;)
Reason: I could use some keys and stuff <33

ZKZ

ZKZ
ZKZ
IGN: MAY0R
What would you like?: An Iron rank / more cosmetics
Reason:
I really love skycade's visual cosmetics, but a rank would help me out in factions.

#next do something smaller like a lunar / optifine cape.

Last edited:

taon200

MVP
Diamond
__skycade__
__skycade__
MVP
IGN:__skycade__
What would you like?: a bunch of mystery crate keys on factions
Reason:
so I can distribute them across the server

TwistedNutria29

TwistedNutria29
TwistedNutria29
IGN: TwistedNutria29
What I would want: probably 90$ in store credit (diamond rank for me and my friend)
Reason: I want to get diamond rank for me and my friend, but if the giveaway ends when the sale is off, I'll just get it for me :(

pjnacht

Diamond
Iron
pjnacht
pjnacht
Diamond
IGN: pjnacht
What would you like?: 1 diamond rank for a friend ( wont say name bc surprise) and with the rest some keyalls on kitpvp
Reason: with this giveaway i want to make others happy if i get it and the friend i want to give the dia rank to is an active member and i think he deserves a rank

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
IGN:kiwicat42
What would you like?: 100 store credit
Reason: so I can buy a rank and give couple iron to friends who I think deserves it

agcol2008

Tryna make a change :)
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AGCol
AGCol
Emerald
IGN: AGCol
What i would want: I would like to gift FancyDragonPVP Diamond Rank and then i would like to spend the rest on the money on kit PVP Kit Crates.
Reason: Because i want to do something nice for him.

ComByThings

I definitely have reach
Iron
ZeroHits
ZeroHits
Iron
IGN: Zerohits
What would you like?: Diamond rank, Color Collection +, & k Suffix Pack, The Beast Suffix, Two months of emerald rank. I would like to give away what's left in the next giveaway! :)
Reason:
I have been playing Skycade for over a year but i never been able to afford buying a rank as i don't have a job cause i'm busy with school.

<3

Last edited:

Hydra

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
xHydra
xHydra
IGN: xHydra
What would you like: a bunch of cool stuff like emerald rank and name tags and pets
Reason: I've always wanted a custom suffix because I wanna look cool and I could get some sick pets like the phantom pet, I mean how cool would I look with mod rank, some beautiful custom title, and a massive phantom following me around I'd be the most popular person on the server

Thank you to the sponsor of the giveaway, this is epic

NightsPath

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
StarFull
StarFull
IGN: NightsPath
What would you like?: I would like a lot of stuff from the forums
Reason:
Cuse I'm staff.

IceySoaps

I'm not a weeb D:
Emerald
Diamond
Frostifying
Frostifying
Emerald
IGN: Frostifying
What would i do: I'm a head collector in SMP and i'm really ambitious about getting a bunch of heads and buying skull keys will really help me.
Reason: I've also been wanting some special cosmetics that i'm normally not able to get. I've lost a lot of these giveaways but i'm very hopeful for this one :) #Next you should give away 5 cosmetic items of the person's choice, in any gamemode.

Nay917

Nay917
Nay917
IGN: Nay917
What would you like?: Diamond rank, and the beast suffix. Also a suffix of choice for my friend.
Reason:
I enjoy playing on skycade and would love a rank. I also want to surprise my friend with a suffix as she has been talking about how she wants one but cant afford it at this time. =)

SmoothLikeButter

Diamond
General_Smooth
General_Smooth
Diamond
IGN: General_Smooth
What would you like?: Probs 1 month emerald rank and dia rank for a friend! , creative plot upgrade and the color pack!
Reason: The green nametag which is the only 1 i have seems kinda boring and i want to buy the plot upgrade for me to build smth cool.
Ty for doing this giveaway in the first place <3

Himatric

Gimme some of that yee yee juice!
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Toxiciety
Toxiciety
Emerald
IGN: toxiciety
What would I like?: I would upgrade some friends' ranks
Reason: then they can access ranks chat etc.

Ebic giveaway!!!

Last edited:

ElizaDogLover2

♡︎Big MiniMod♡︎
Diamond
Gold
Iron
cloxdyxstxrm
cloxdyxstxrm
Diamond
Ign: cloxdyxstxrm
What I would like: to upgrade my little brother from none to at least gold rank and perm w/e on creative, the rest can be spent on keys
Reason: upgrade for my brother: so he can afk for me (facs or sb) whilst I’m on creative and perm w/e because its annoying having to vote every hour and keys because keyalls are nice :)

Bcof

Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Emerald
IGN: Bcof
What would you like?: Some coloured names, keys :D
Reason:
Who doesnt wanna enter a 100 dollar giveaway? xd, thank you for doing this :)

SolqrRage

bad player
Emerald
Diamond
Solqr
Solqr
Emerald
IGN: Solqr
What would you like?: Perm Pack for Changey and Zeleti (SMP) 30 skull keys for me. Claimblocks for Zelete. Pwarp upgrade for changeurmind. And Skull keyalls with the rest of the money (SMP).
Reason: People in SMP love collecting heads and I'd love to help out by getting people the heads they want. Also claimblocks for Zelete and pwarp upgrades for change cause they cool people.

also your very epic for doing this giveaway

Last edited:

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ItxMagy
ItxMagy
Emerald
IGN:xMagee (will prob change soon so if I win trysimple beb can msg me)
What: &k pack, diamond rank for a qt, rest for keyalls
Reason: well it would be pretty epic to get some new suffixes, and I really wanna give this friend a rank as they have been playing a long time and haven’t had the chance to get a rank.
Btw this giveaway is EPIC rawr

Status
Not open for further replies.