What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giveaway #16 |100$ Store Credit Giveaway|

Status
Not open for further replies.

iestynd

iestynd
iestynd
IGN: iestynd
What would you like?: Diamond rank 100%, and maybe a suffix of my choice
Reason:
I am already quite well respected on SMP, but i would really love to be among those with a rank. I cannot afford diamond rank myself because i dont have a bank account, and my parents would never go for something like that. (70+$ for me, absolutely no way am i going to obtain that without a giveaway). As for the suffix? Probably would go well with diamond rank.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
IGN:Banthony4
What:A bunch of SMP stuff for friends who don't have it and emerald rank for myself.
Reason: Lol I cant take part of this giveaway I own skycade giveaways.

Klevuss

Diamond
Klevuss
Klevuss
Diamond
IGN: Klevuss
What I would like: I would like to have emerald rank and some kit keys on kitpvp (if there's still a sale)
Reason: I've always wanted emerald rank and some kits doesn't hurt anyone

Delno_

Lqfe
Lqfe
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @Bestagent29

We've been away for a little as some people know, if you're on the discord you already know, we can't really do as many giveaways due to our jobs being either temporarily closed or that we can't get to work and need to prioritize our our homes over other things. Thank you for understanding.

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @Bestagent29

Current Giveaway(s)

100$ USD Of Skycade Store Credit

(This item can be paid via through items only on the skycade store, we will not pay this out privately for this giveaway)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
May 23, 2020, @5:00 PM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!

BestAgent's Video About the Giveaway!
Ign: lqfe
Reason: I dont have a rank so I would like a good rank. If im not mistaken diamond is lower than 100. Right? Oh also im banned, but i’ll appeal soon.
List: Diamond rank and the star suffix

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Ign: lqfe
Reason: I dont have a rank so I would like a good rank. If im not mistaken diamond is lower than 100. Right? Oh also im banned
what would you like, like put the column part of the items you want

Hazza

Iron
_Hazza
_Hazza
Iron
IGN: _Hazza
What would you like?: Diamond Rank, a coloured name set and some keys :3
Reason:
I am starting to get back into the server, and I'd love to be able to play alongside a load of my friends with a new rank! It would be a dream come true..
Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, good luck to everyone!

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
IGN: aidanhh
What would you like?: idk lol 100$ is alot
Reason: cuz im cool and wanna win cuz ill buy ppl stuff yk

Delno_

Lqfe
Lqfe
IGN: aidanhh
What would you like?: idk lol 100$ is alot
Reason: cuz im cool and wanna win cuz ill buy ppl stuff yk
10/10

changeurmind

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
changeurmind
changeurmind
Emerald
IGN: changeurmind
What would you like?: $100 of store credit or if its just pick some things off the store then more smp claim blocks, name colour pack, more smp pwarps, as well as more claim blocks, skull keys, more pwarps for @Zelete, 1 month of emerald for @willow2007 , and also blue name colour for @SolqrRage's 2 alts <3
Reason: honestly i just wanna get stuff for zelete as a present for be such a nice and genuine person and for solar and willow for being good friends

#next - you should giveaway a one of a kind custom suffix like the art and build competitions have

JustNoo

PROFESSIONAL RANDO
Staff member
Helper
Emerald
Diamond
crxsty
crxsty
Helper
IGN: JustNoo
What would you like?: we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ;)
Reason: make me feel better about being demoted part 2!!! <3

Danny125_yt

Danny
Diamond
Danny126
Danny126
Diamond
IGN - Danny126
What would you like? - Smp perm pack, All the pwarp upgrades, 8k Claim blocks, Iron rank for Soapz 30 skull crate keys, build world fly for Pxtrii on smp and rest keyalls
Reason - I want to give iron rank for Soapz because he is a good friend, I would like 30 skull crate keys so i can get my own skull. As well fro 8k claim blocks and all the pwarp upgrades i wanna build more stuff on smp and Pxtrii has been a good friend as well and I just want the rest to be keyalls

Last edited:

willow2007

Emerald
Diamond
WiII0w
WiII0w
Emerald
Skycade Giveaways

We've been away for a little as some people know, if you're on the discord you already know, we can't really do as many giveaways due to our jobs being either temporarily closed or that we can't get to work and need to prioritize our our homes over other things. Thank you for understanding.

Current Giveaway(s)

(This item can be paid via through items only on the skycade store, we will not pay this out privately for this giveaway)

Now till

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!

IGN: WiII0w
What would you like?: SMP claim blocks, and maybe emerald rank but i just kinda want a lot of claim blocks.
Reason: I'm digging a huge hole that goes down to bedrock where i'm going to build a huge iron farm. This would mean a lot to me.

TheTigerStone123

SpEd1AlwaysDrop
SpEd1AlwaysDrop
Skycade Giveaways

Current Giveaway(s)

Now till

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

IGN: SpEd1AlwaysDrop
What would you like: Diamond Rank and the colour pack
Reason: I've been playing skycade for a while and just don't really have enough money for a rank or a name tag to look cool. Also I think looking gray looks bad.

xlSupreme

Diamond
Quaratine
Quaratine
Diamond
IGN: xlsupreme
What would you like?: new laptop
Reason:
laptop poo rn 35 fps

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple

Shreksrightfoot

Shreksrightfoot
Shreksrightfoot
IGN: Shreksrightfoot
What would you like?: I would like a rank
Reason:
I would like a rank because i think it would improve my experience on this server. If i don't get anything its fine.

TecTalkGaming1

TehRagingGamer
TehRagingGamer
IGN:TechPro1
What would you like?:Some coloured names, keys Rank!!!!
Reason:
For a rank!!!!!

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
Hi! My name is Watermeloons. I would love to recive this $100 Store credit so I can get my friend Diamond Rank! My friend doenst have alot of money and I think it would be a great gift to him due to the fact that we main on skycade!! What I would want from this $100 Is a Diamond Rank for DefineL, and the rest for KeyAlls for Players!!!! (on factions)

Status
Not open for further replies.