What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giveaway #16 |100$ Store Credit Giveaway|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorno_Giovanna

GiornoDiGiovanna
GiornoDiGiovanna
IGN: GiornodiGiovanna ( i will change it to this name later)
What would you like?: Diamond Rank, Gold rank (for an epic gamer), a plot upgrade in creative, perm pack for skyblock and SMP and two keyalls.
Reason: The Gold rank is for a friend who is pretty cool, and i wish they have a rank upgrade cause im cool :)

This giveaway is pog.

thendermanSlime

kazo0o
kazo0o
kazo0o
dm me on disc but probs dia &k and some keyalls.
im banned and cant connect with skycade but i would like something to look forward to l8r on when im back. I really like you guys doing this

EliteWarfare785

EliteWarfare785
EliteWarfare785
IGN: EliteWarfare785
What you would like: A emerald rank, a diamond rank, a suffix, pet phantom and polar bear disguise.
Reason: The diamond is for my bestie because they love Jack, just like me :D and they want a rank badly. I honestly love this server and wanna support it! I am also pretty broke so I really want some money to use for this server. I appreciate this giveaway. If I win my discord is TheElite#0001 as I might not reply on the forums. Ok see you now! Also one last thing. Poggers

WheresGeoRggeE

MVP
Diamond
Iron
wheresgeorge
wheresgeorge
MVP
IGN: wheresgeorge
What would you like?: idk. Probably gift people stuff.
Reason: it’s $100

ThorAndrew

The Duck
Emerald
Diamond
ThorAndrew
ThorAndrew
Emerald
IGN: ThorAndrew
What would you like?: 2 skull crate keys for everyone on the server, Emerald Rank, 4000 more claim blocks on smp, like 4 more homes on smp, the &k suffix, and some other things that I can't remember. (I don't really know if $100 would cover all of that, but at least I'd be able to get some of it).
Reason: I want to be able to buy some keys for people on the server, and I think that some new suffixes would be fun to have (the same goes to emerald rank). Also, I'm afraid that I won't be able to claim everything that I've built, as I have been griefed before.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
IGN: NightsPath
What would you like?: I would like a lot of stuff from the forums
Reason:
Cuse I'm staff.
easy rigging so you win

apartmentalize

💜 Senior Mod 💜
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
Senior Moderator
IGN: apartmentalize
What I want: emerald rank for me and the bois
Why: Mod IArePanda suffix.

DrewAGB

DrewAGB
DrewAGB
IGN: DrewAGB
What do I want: I'm going to purchase diamond rank, or iron, then spend the rest all on keys for kit and give them **to everyone**.
Reason: I've always a rank on the server, plus I find that kitpvp keys are hard to come by. I'm going to gift them to everyone on kit, for a nice treat during this time of hardship. Stay safe everyone.

Tubscart

Tubscart
Tubscart
IGN: Tubscart
What would you like?: Probably a rank and keys for keyalls
Reason:
Current can't afford atm, would be really neat if I could end up getting one :)

Norvd

Norvd
Emerald
Diamond
Norvd
Norvd
Emerald
IGN: Norvd
What would you like?: 8000 Claim Blocks (SMP), 30 skull keys, 2 Months of emerald rank for AnIdioticPigeon (1 if 2 is not possible), phantom disguise, then divide the rest of the money by 3 and spend 1 third on claim blocks, one third on SMP keyalls and the final third on a surprise for me :D (something like a suffix or something i can use on SMP)
Reason: I would really like to help out my friend as he cant afford emerald rank and I am running low on claim blocks, it would be nice to have some new suffixes to try out and id like to try get another one of my own skull!

EnderSlenderZ

usually asleep
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EnderSZ
EnderSZ
Diamond
IGN: EnderSZ
What would you like?: Basically everything on SMP, more claim blocks, more pwarps, more homes and ofc the perm pack, and idk what else i'd do with anything left over, maybe emerald rank.
Reason: It'd be awesome to have some more claim blocks (i've completely run out) as well as more homes and the perm pack just to make my life a little easier on there!

Good luck to everyone else!

ElvisDogPro4500

ElvisDogPro4500
ElvisDogPro4500
IGN: ElvisDogPro4500 in case its case sensitive
What would you like?: i would like the expensive rank diamond can afford maybe emerald too and some suffixes like the beast
Reason:
i would like them because they are really expensive but i cant really afford them because my mom doesnt like me spending money or asking money online and a lot of people have ranks and i think it would be really cool to help supper jack and the server. maybe just diamond rank and the beast suffix and anything left can be given to someone else so they can maybe get something too

T2NAF1SH

hampstor
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
IGN: T2NA
What would you like?: store credit
Reason:
because im broke

Last edited:

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
IGN: T2NA
What would you like?: money
Reason:
because im broke
you don't get the money it's store credit, read the thread before entering.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
its still money in some sense
It's only for the store, you won't be able to have it paid out this time as per the Partner's request.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Giveaway ends in 6 days!

YouTownsPerson

Towns
Diamond
Iron
YouTownsPerson
YouTownsPerson
Diamond
YouTownsPerson
Store Credit
Because I play SMP all the time and I have payed over 100 dollars for Skycade, and recently they have come out with skull keys on SMP being available and new suffixes and I would like to have them
#Next maybe an alt?

LeiaSneezy

LeiaSneezy
LeiaSneezy
IGN: LeiaSneezy
What: Diamond rank and 20 kit keys
Reason: Ive been playing for a couple of months and id really like to get diamond rank but i cant because im broke, and kit keys bc i would like some kits
<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.