What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giveaway #16 |100$ Store Credit Giveaway|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_an_eejit

Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
IGN: Im_an_eejit
What would you like?: Diamond rank, maybe some skull crate keys, and some keyalls! (maybe a fun suffix too, maybe the PRIDE one when it comes out!)
Reason: I'm a new player to Skycade, so I would really like some stuff to help me on SMP and others. I don't have much money to be able to buy the stuff on my own (due to the current...um...situation). I would also like to give out some keys to others!
#Next maybe some suffixes or other cosmetics!!

Last edited:

11destroyer

ComboAlready
ComboAlready
IGN: DefineL
What would you like?: Not sure im pron going to get a color pack amd maybe a rank and wait till Christmas for the white color
Reason: Because im poor and cant buy anything :(

NoCatsForU

NoHaxUrJustANerd
NoHaxUrJustANerd
IGN: NoCatsForU
What would you like?: diamond rank
Reason: i give people hugs so now is time to get the hugs back and do more!

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
IGN: Bluepash
What would you like?: I would like ranks and name tags and color cause Im a bif fan ive been playing since december 2016 but my parents wont let me
Reason:
I would like it because ive been sa long fan of jack and played Since December 2016 im poor and dont have allot of money and my parents wont let me spend money if I get some I would be so happy

Trencher1

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Trencher1
Trencher1
Emerald
IGN: Trencher1
What would you like?: Perm pack, colors for my name on smp, and probably give the SMP community the rest of the stuff for giveaways
Reason: /craft is vital for what I do in SMP but at this point in my life I don't have the money like I used to to buy diamond and claim blocks. I also know a few other SMP players that i would be happy to share the winnings with.

Thank you sincerely for giving in this time of need, I now feel the urge to pay it forward in some other way.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
TrySimple was probably posting for somebody else, who can't use the forums and DM'd on discord or something. The manager of the giveaway can't enter in, anyway.
Exactly

Outgam3r

Iron
CommunistSkeppy_
CommunistSkeppy_
Iron
IGN: Outgam3r
What would you like?: Diamond Rank Upgrade + 1 month of Emerald Rank (if possible)
Reason: I am an active player on Skycade and I currently have Iron rank. I have been told by my parents that I cannot get any rank upgrades due to the current situation. Due to lack jobs I am not able to get pocket money from my parents.

Winged

xWinged
xWinged
IGN: xWinged
What would you like?: Rank/suffix, keys and some keyalls
Reason: Wanted a rank/suffix for a long time, Skycade is my favourite server and i love the different cosmetics
Very Late but thank you for the opportunity :)

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
Skycade Giveaways
Presented by @Banthony4 and @TrySimple
Partnered with @Bestagent29

We've been away for a little as some people know, if you're on the discord you already know, we can't really do as many giveaways due to our jobs being either temporarily closed or that we can't get to work and need to prioritize our our homes over other things. Thank you for understanding.

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @Bestagent29

Current Giveaway(s)

100$ USD Of Skycade Store Credit

(This item can be paid via through items only on the skycade store, we will not pay this out privately for this giveaway)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
May 23, 2020, @5:00 PM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

Please put your name and reason, while putting what you'd like for your gift for entering the giveaway, anyone that says "Free stuff" or "Free gimme", ect will be taken out of the giveaway and ignored :)
We'll be randomly drawing this giveaway!

FORMAT

IGN:
What would you like?:
Reason:

Notes

You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.

Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate

As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

We try our best to work with our contributors to give out the prizes, unfortunately, if they don't follow through with what they've promised we cannot provide, we are unable to control what they do and try to hope they fulfill their promise to the community in these threads.

If you see this, say what you'd want to see as a new giveaway by doing #Next (State what you'd like)!

BestAgent's Video About the Giveaway!
IGN: xdogy
What I want : diamond rank and toxic suffix please and thanks :)
Why ; I’m very poor atm :(

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
IGN: NightsPath
What would you like?: I would like a lot of stuff from the forums
Reason:
Cuse I'm staff.
Dude you should be a comedian

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Giveaway ends in less than 23 hours

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
1590268999602.png

Number of people in the giveaway....

And the winner is.....

1590269219926.png

Which is.....

@JayTechTipsYT

Thank you for all who've entered the giveaway!

I used a random number picker because of the amount of people entered, and went by comments on the thread and if it landed on a valid entry they won.

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
lmao mood

Status