Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Skycade Giveaways
Present by @Banthony4 , @TrySimple and @smi77en
All these giveaways are organized between Skycade Giveaways and the contributors, please thank them!

This has just been a rollercoaster of giveaways in the past day alone! Thank you to everyone who's been supporting us in what we do and enjoying the giveaways!
Currently, we have 2 giveaways going on!
https://skycade.net/threads/giveaway-2.37811/
https://skycade.net/threads/giveaway-3.37818/

This newest giveaway is sponsored by @smi77en who just recently became a Helper and is doing a great job!

Current Giveaway(s)

2x25 Lunar Keys - |Skyblock Keys|
(Two winners of this giveaway)

(Or an item of equal or lesser value that you may trade-in for)

When/where is the Giveaway(s)

This current giveaway is actually on this thread!

Now till
January 5, 2020, @11:59 AM EST

Information on how to participate in the Giveaway(s)

On this thread, I'd like you to please follow this format below.

*Note this time around we're for responses for the host @smi77en to judge with others who should receive the prizes*

IGN:
Reason for entering the giveaway:
(These responses will be reviewed and not randomly chosen)

Notes
You may trade-in for a prize that is equal or lesser than the one you win, but you cannot combine prizes with other people who won for a bigger one.
Please actually fill in the format properly, otherwise, we are allowed to not put you in the drawing if we feel it's inappropriate
As well as we are doing these giveaways for fun and not for personal gain.

If you see this put #2020 in your post

If you see this, let me know what giveaway I should do next with smi77en!

Last edited:

Alexis

Professional Dumbass ✌✨🌸
Diamond
Gold
Iron
soulistic
soulistic
Diamond
IGN: ElizaDogLover2
Reason: I really wanna get some crates lol

ChoiceSquiddy

ChoiceSquiddy1
ChoiceSquiddy1
IGN:ChoiceSquiddy1
Reason:I literally have nothing basically

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
IGN: TessieBearr
Reason: I just started maining skyblock and I just started skyblock this season. Getting 25 lunar keys would make the start of skyblock a lot easier and would keep me more motivated. And I would love to give some away to others as well :D!

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
**Posting for @Bcof**
IGN: Bcof
Reason for entering the giveaway: thank you for doing this <3 and other people should probs win before me, but hey i’ll give it a shot

*Note I am only posting for Bcof as asked if anyone wants to join the giveaway, but cannot post on the forums you may let me know on discord and I'll post for you, if I'm posting it will not affect the outcome of the winner these responses are not judged by me, but by @smi77en and others of their choice*

Cashpra

Iron
Cashpra
Cashpra
Iron
IGN: Cashpra
Reasoning: Firstly, thank you for organising this and @smi77en for funding it. Honestly, other people probably should get it over me, but hey I might just get lucky. I’ve always wanted to grind Skyblock but have never had the motivation. By gifting me these keys it would help me gain the motivation to play Skyblock and therefore spend more time on the server. While doing this I might meet new people. This gives me a chance to make new friends and become more connected with the Skycade community. Yet again thank a lot for doing this. Cheers Cashpra/Xavier

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Diamond
Iron
mqgy
mqgy
Diamond
IGN: _Magyk
Reason: Well I like to go to arena and I suck at pvp so some extra lunar armor would be great to fund my bad pvp.

#2020 already😬

Gold

Cryptic is a qt
Diamond
Gold
Gold___
Gold___
Diamond
IGN: Gold___
Reason for entering the giveaway: free stuff gimme

StqrBuckss

Sr MiniMod ☆
Emerald
Diamond
ughOli
ughOli
Emerald
IGN: StqrBuckss
Reason: could really help me catch up on the season and I like free stuff uwu

EnderSlenderZ

somewhere else
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EnderSZ
EnderSZ
Diamond
IGN: EnderSZ
Reason: Never been able to afford to buy things off the store, so winning a giveaway would be a really awesome thing. It'd be nice to share the keys with my island members too to help them out as well.

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
IGN: XmasCookie
Reason for entering the giveaway: I would like to return back to skyblock again after originally playing on skyblock Egypt. It would be nice to have that help from the beginning and if I end up not playing it, I will give them away

D

Deleted member 795

IGN: benjyboing
Reason: FREE

aaarmin

arminsays
arminsays
IGN: arminsays
Reason: as I said before, I can't afford any of these & even if I do not currently play on the Skyblock realm, I think that the value of these keys would make up for some items I am in need of on SMP.

apartmentalize

I used to be SrMod 💜
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
Diamond
LAST MINUTE FROM APART!

IGN: Apartmentalize
Reason: I got told to enter the giveaways, also ur a qt <3

smi super qt

smi77en

It's smigglemuffin!
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
smi77en
smi77en
MVP
Congratulations to Cashpra & Tessiebear for taking home 25 x Lunar Keys each! Thank you everyone for the submissions. xx

Sadly not everyone is a winner this giveaway, keep a close eye on the forums though... You never know what might come around next.

Everyone qt3.14 in this thread. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.