What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giveaway?!?! | Quitting

uncohesive

bumblies
bumblies
Hello Hello!

You all most of likely came for the title, and it is true! I will be giving all my good items! Which include: 1.3million cash, Koth sword, 4 mystery crate keys, and 4 spider spawners. I know it is not much, but having a recent loss of my KOTH sword and having to buy it back for 4million, and other personal reasons. I will be quitting

So, I have been playing Skycade for long time now ( Since Season 6 to be precise ) and I have adored the community. But now I am starting to grow, and being scammed :(((, I have lost my love for this wonderful server and have decided to quit. The giveaway will take place Sunday 7PM GMT. I wish to see you all there and I will miss you all alot!

Changing the time to 6:50PM GMT ^-^

Special People To Me:

- Delta
You were the first person who introduced me to large factions and helped me through S11 Thank you so much!

- Mini
I honestly love you so much, you were the first person I talked to in illusion and you are my little bean

- Gabbie
You're alright I guess okay i am joking. i love you so much and you are literally the one of the only reason i stayed on skycade for as long as I did and you are freaking awesome ily

- Mist
My little edge boy and big boi helper. you are seriously one of the best people in my life. do you remember if you are reading this when I gave you 'Amy's' gear and you displayed it, and when we had the gifting war? that was the best. i love you so much and i am sad to leave. <33

Last edited:

MiniTf1

MiniTf1
MiniTf1
I'm gonna miss you so much :c I hope that you are able to come back some day and that everything that might be going on will work out and be okay!! Love you too and we'll miss you! <3

baseballTY

Diamond
Baaseball
Baaseball
Diamond
Meee I wanna win

ScottyT0

ScottyT0
ScottyT0
Good Luck with everything, ill be there hopefully if not working! still pop into an Asgard call sometime and say hi :)

Good Luck
-Scotty xd

Fishy

I'm shep's pet fish and the unofficial fish of SMP
Diamond
shepardfishy
shepardfishy
Diamond
5 bucks they come back in a few months

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond

Mist

Mod
Staff member
Iron
_Mistz
_Mistz
I will miss you Amy and remember all the fun times we had in Season 10 will not forget you

TessieBear76

Staff member
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Don’t really know who you are
(And don’t play factions lol)
But I wish you the best in life, because you seem like a very nice person who deserves a good life, and I’m very sad I didn’t meet you sooner. It’s really sad to see another person quit, but I’m just glad you’re quitting on a good note. Have a great life.
Best wishes ❤️

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Rip gl with life