E
.net
???

Glitching

Crazy Mazy

_Vinzent
_Vinzent
Whether it was evidence or not why are you perm banned idiot XD
pretty sure its either a mix up or very bad staffing, i made an apeal and am relatively confident ill get unbanned

Skoriks

Iron
Skoriks
Skoriks
Iron
You can't freecam cegg because obsidian isn't ceggable. If you don't play factions then at least don't say something that's impossible.

------

But yeah, please @Ricky or @RickyB98 which ever is the real one or @dwayne . This is one reason I've stopped playing. Because people are unable to progress if they keep having to start over. I really think you two are great. But like this is the biggest issue I'm aware of.
Who said he cegged obsidian?

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
ShelbyIsBestGirl
ShelbyIsBestGirl
MVP
well according to the manager on vanity, there are new tech pearling cannons :eek: which means they all obv got in legit and didn't glitch!11

Ked

Kedlund
Kedlund
Nothing to do with the topic. I'm a new helper. (Although I've been helper 3 weeks now)
Pls keep my suggestion post related to the subject

Serec

Serec
Serec
Hey! This statement you made seems useful but if it was so easy to fix it would already be done. The developers are obviously aware of this problem and will probably try to fix it. But due to issues all we can do now is record the events and report them to Staff!

Ked

Kedlund
Kedlund
Hey! This statement you made seems useful but if it was so easy to fix it would already be done. The developers are obviously aware of this problem and will probably try to fix it. But due to issues all we can do now is record the events and report them to Staff!
Lol apperantly they fixed the pearls but there was ”problem with pvp” so they remove the fix. It have been 11 season of factions and the problem is still there, obv they have no blue what they r doing lol

Epic_Ninja

Epic_Ninja
Epic_Ninja
Til the devs fix this just add a glitch layer (crafting benches inside your base walls)

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
but fr this glitching needs to be patched or people doing it need to be punished severly
its annoying cos the people doing it are on vpns, so it doesnt matter how they are punished, season is done with

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
Til the devs fix this just add a glitch layer (crafting benches inside your base walls)
it doesnt matter, the kids who spend all day on this game are gonna find a way to get in, its sad af and skycade factions is dead cos of it

Epic_Ninja

Epic_Ninja
Epic_Ninja
it doesnt matter, the kids who spend all day on this game are gonna find a way to get in, its sad af and skycade factions is dead cos of it
I pretty much grew up playing factions with glitching allowed, it was one of the big things you had to defend from. I personally wouldnt mind if I get raided by glitching as long as hacks arent involved but I guess some people hate the idea of it.

electrozap

electrozap
electrozap
I pretty much grew up playing factions with glitching allowed, it was one of the big things you had to defend from. I personally wouldnt mind if I get raided by glitching as long as hacks arent involved but I guess some people hate the idea of it.
Glitching is dumb and takes away from the point of factions which is defending from cannons. Waking up and seeing that your base is just blown up because some body can use a bs bug to get in isn't a good experience. Thats why no popular faction server allows glitching.

Skoriks

Iron
Skoriks
Skoriks
Iron
@WelshAlex Any word on if this will be fixed soon? A good amount of competition on skycade left due to the glitching.

WelshAlex

WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Implemented a plugin yesterday that we hope will resolve it, we're having staff familiar with the glitch test it and if it works we'll announce it and if not we'll adjust it until it does!

Ked

Kedlund
Kedlund
Implemented a plugin yesterday that we hope will resolve it, we're having staff familiar with the glitch test it and if it works we'll announce it and if not we'll adjust it until it does!
U basicly know the glitcher, let them try to glitch a base with the new plugin

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
lmao what factions have u been playing

fraeya

ImperiumEZ
ImperiumEZ
raiding a base via glitching is an example of you not knowing the ingenuity required in factions to raid legitimately. in most cases (where an average user attempts to glitch) it turns out to be ineffective, and if you do it in a large group there's always the chance of being snitched on or getting caught. overall the cons of glitching outweigh the pros and honestly you're going to get caught at some point and face the consequences

if you cant raid without breaking the server rules maybe you should reconsider being on skycade m'dudes

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.