What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Glow Toggling

EnderSlenderZ

Aussie boi
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EnderSlenderZ
EnderSlenderZ
Diamond
I really love the new glow colours, however I did like how the old glow used to always be on even after logging off, and the only way of turning it off was if you actually did /glow, i think it would be cool if the glows stayed always on unless you actually want to turn it off. Also it would be cool if there was a command such as /glow color which allowed you to change the colour without having to disable the glow first.

Materializing

❊ Ducko was here ❊
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Gold
I don’t think it’s really necessary, people have suggested the same thing w/ /fly and I was kinda meh about it, if they have the time to then maybe, but... meh.

nocookies4me

Cookie Cop
Administrator
nocookies4me
nocookies4me
Admininistrator
It's better to have players toggle it on and off in my opinion since if it was left on, I'd just forget it's on and be a glowing entity everywhere.
people have suggested the same thing w/ /fly and I was kinda meh about it
This is differentsince players that get disconnected while in flight (maybe to restarts or unforeseen forces that will disconnect you) - when they log back in, they'll just be falling to their death which means they die and possible lose all their things. /glow doesn't affect gameplay which is why it's not as important to having it toggled on like /fly should be.

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
players that get disconnected while in flight (maybe to restarts or unforeseen forces that will disconnect you) - when they log back in, they'll just be falling to their death which means they die and possible lose all their things
I think that the /fly thing should be considered since I always disconnect for some reason in the middle of building something, for example, while flying and then I end up almost dying from fall damage just because my fly turned off when I disconnected. It isn't a major problem, but it has happened to some people.