What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good idea

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
I think that players should be able to make comments on reports so we can give input and help a little bit as I think it's a good idea as alot of the reports I see I want to comment what I think on the videos and also be able to help word things to help get the report across

CaitlinEJH

Emerald
Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Emerald
You already said this.

Staff please lock.

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa
The reason why normal players cannot make opinions or suggestions on a report is for the simple reason that it is not your duty or responsibility to do so. The staff are promoted to handle such tasks, and as such we should leave it for them to handle and respect the decision they make based on the information they are given or can access.

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
You already said this.

Staff please lock.
I have never said this yet
The reason why normal players cannot make opinions or suggestions on a report is for the simple reason that it is not your duty or responsibility to do so. The staff are promoted to handle such tasks, and as such we should leave it for them to handle and respect the decision they make based on the information they are given or can access.
I wasn't saying that I think its are duty I just think it would be a good idea as just a way of giving the players appon

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa
I have never said this yet

I wasn't saying that I think its are duty I just think it would be a good idea as just a way of giving the players appon
You actually have posted a similar topic to this, as seen here: https://skycade.net/threads/qick-idea.41541/

Also like I said, our opinions or ideas don't matter in a report. The staff should have first and final decision, always. I do not think players should even have an option to give input on reports.

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
I think that players should be able to make comments on reports so we can give input and help a little bit as I think it's a good idea as alot of the reports I see I want to comment what I think on the videos and also be able to help word things to help get the report across
no, people would just start putting non sense and cause arguments. they don’t need player input

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
no, people would just start putting non sense and cause arguments. they don’t need player input
You just reposted what you said on the other thread, basically just if it’s the same thread you don’t need to say it twice

Bcof

Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Emerald
Nah, -1 on this. Most of skycade’s player base does not know properly what hacks are, this would only be useful for “high bans” example known players, because if a player is killaura-ing, nobody needs @PigMatt and his robin hood group of minimods commenting saying how the report should be accepted lol

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
Nah, -1 on this. Most of skycade’s player base does not know properly what hacks are, this would only be useful for “high bans” example known players, because if a player is killaura-ing, nobody needs @PigMatt and his robin hood group of minimods commenting saying how the report should be accepted lol
yea i agree with squid man, all the minimods would just come and +1 the report or something lol and no one needs that on a report cuz it doesnt add anything to whether the staff are gonna accept or deny it

JqckD

JqckD
JqckD
-1, this is mainly because we'd have clueless people putting on reports and appeals "+1 SHOULD BE ACCEPTED", even though we have picture-pure evidence of the person/s cheating.

However, people saying if someone should be banned or not will not affect the appeal/report at all because if its sufficient evidence, but people say not to accept it, it'll just be accepted anyways because its sufficient. Its a system that wouldn't work at all.

yea i agree with squid man

JayTechTipsYT

just a rando
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Diamond
Nah, -1 on this. Most of skycade’s player base does not know properly what hacks are, this would only be useful for “high bans” example known players, because if a player is killaura-ing, nobody needs PigMatt and his robin hood group of minimods commenting saying how the report should be accepted lol
I like being his PigMatt's "Robin Hood group of minimods" lmao

iCharlotte_x

夏洛特
Diamond
SteakTacos
SteakTacos
Diamond
u can barely word your own posts? lol?

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
Good for you but for me it still impacts alot of my life ok so just deal with the way I word things or leave my posts and comments alone

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Title: good idea

Bad idea! Also, just because you want it doesn't mean it will be added. You have to learn that everything won't be as you wish.