What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

good morning.

SpicyCabzPlayz

GardenWarrior
GardenWarrior
Founder of the Amateur gang. Fentamon is co-founder and bf, Emberphoenixbird is well a bird, Harry_p43 is a lemur, and JoltheAdPorgy is ex-nemisis. This is not a recruitment just a message.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Founder of the Amateur gang. Fentamon is co-founder and bf, Emberphoenixbird is well a bird, Harry_p43 is a lemur, and JoltheAdPorgy is ex-nemisis. This is not a recruitment just a message.
Hello and welcome. 👋

Fancy_Dinners_

Winter Blues ❄️
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Hm, let's see

- Your co-founder is a closet cheater

- Emberphoenixbird I toss around like a stick

- JoltheAdPorgy, who is he?

- Harry_p43 only decent player

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Hm, let's see

- Your co-founder is a closet cheater

- Emberphoenixbird I toss around like a stick

- JoltheAdPorgy, who is he?

- Harry_p43 only decent player
DamSoFancy, u still mad about yesterday?

Fancy_Dinners_

Winter Blues ❄️
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
DamSoFancy, u still mad about yesterday?
You started yelling at us about not being Russian and dming me a link to CubeCraft that didn't prove whatsoever that you are a translator for CubeCraft. Stop lying to get attention and running everytime I try to kill you

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
You started yelling at us about not being Russian and dming me a link to CubeCraft that didn't prove whatsoever that you are a translator for CubeCraft. Stop lying to get attention and running everytime I try to kill you
You know how annoying it is for me, I have to deal with people calling me Russian at school and now you? I lived in Russia since I was 9 years old and then when I was 13, we moved back.

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
Diamond
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
Emerald
Why do ya gotta trash other people's threads? Take your own personal stuff to DMs.
Sup gamer, hope to see you in KitPvP more, to ki- to say hi.