.net
???

GoodBye Skycade

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Hey ladies and gentlemen! Its been a long way from season 9 all the way to s12 in skycade. I have always loved this community and its lovely staff shout out to @Icy <3 well... Skycade is a fun server and all that and I got to meet a lot of great people @Tobymac that supported me for 2 seasons in a row. However, I lost that old excitement after playing the server for a long period of time. This server is a one of a kind let me tell you that. Well, school is forcing me to slowly quit gaming and stuff. well... this is my final goodbye to skycade.
Shoutout to:
@XimX -Disgusting pvper
@electrozap -Harambae
@Bcof -Squeaker
@Duckowap - another squeaker
@Fallen - I will bully you again watch me
@airchachi - dontcrychachi
and of course my fisherman @Fishy_MC
Goodbye guys

Last edited:

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Haven't really gotten to know you that well, but still sad to see you go man... wish you the best in life forward!

iG0

Diamond
Iron
nightemare
nightemare
Diamond
Hey ladies and gentlemen! Its been a long way from season 9 all the way to s12 in skycade. I have always loved this community and its lovely staff shout out to @Icy <3 well... Skycade is a fun server and all that and I got to meet a lot of great people @Tobymac that supported me for 2 seasons in a row. However, I lost that old excitement after playing the server for a long period of time. This server is a one of a kind let me tell you that. Well, school is forcing me to slowly quit gaming and stuff. well... this is my final goodbye to skycade.
Shoutout to:
@XimX -Disgusting pvper
@electrozap -Harambae
@Bcof -Squeaker
Goodbye guys
u is big mean! :( I guess no more free kills

Oinkie oof

oof moment
Diamond
Iron
PastaInTheToilet
PastaInTheToilet
Diamond
oof ive never met u befor but gl with school! and merry oofmas

and hold on, i must do someting. ~without u my friend, and ill tell u al- ok i give up. iTs a sOnG nO jUdGe plZ

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Never really knew you well, but I saw you on forums a lot, and you seem really nice :(
Skycade will miss you :<

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
TutionalDigi
TutionalDigi
Iron
Bye you were quite nice in resistance calls and rather funny when you got triggered about HighForHours blowing up a chest of your god gear

B

Bcof

Very sad about you leaving teemo, it was funny when you kept shouting in voice chats about your cannon! Good luck in school and in life bud :)

Pug

skSky
skSky
Hi, I know you don’t know me and I don’t know you, but whenever someone leaves it’s like losing a friend, Skycade is like a second family to me. So I wish you all the best for the future.❤❤

D

Deleted member 3750

Damn. I wish you the best of luck for you as well, mate. <3

ashuwu

mod, i think
Emerald
Diamond
__Ashh
__Ashh
Wishing you the best future!! o/ you will be missed. you dont know me but ive seen you online a lot! Merry xmas bud o/ -Bea xoxo

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
Where is me in that tags list for calling you SmellyTeemo? Also Cya wish ya the best o/ D:

iG0

Diamond
Iron
nightemare
nightemare
Diamond
Shoutout to:
@XimX -Disgusting pvper
@electrozap -Harambae
@Bcof -Squeaker
@airchachi - dontcrychachi
Goodbye guys
also some of ur fac members are sad because u were carrying them lol

Last edited:

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
though I've never met you good luck with your life :)

Icy

𝕟𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 ❄️🐈
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Icy
Icy
Administrator
Awwhhh... Sad to see you go. School does take a lot of energy and time... and I hope it goes well for you! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.