.net
???

GoodBye Skycade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taka

TAKKA
TAKKA
Hey ladies and gentlemen! Its been a long way from season 9 all the way to s12 in skycade. I have always loved this community and its lovely staff shout out to @Icy <3 well... Skycade is a fun server and all that and I got to meet a lot of great people @Tobymac that supported me for 2 seasons in a row. However, I lost that old excitement after playing the server for a long period of time. This server is a one of a kind let me tell you that. Well, school is forcing me to slowly quit gaming and stuff. well... this is my final goodbye to skycade.
Shoutout to:
@XimX -Disgusting pvper
@electrozap -Harambae
@Bcof -Squeaker
@Duckowap - another squeaker
@Fallen - I will bully you again watch me
@airchachi - dontcrychachi
and of course my fisherman @Fishy_MC
Goodbye guys
Bye kid enjoyed railing you on kitpvp xoxx

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
if a person comes on everyday to reply to their quitting post, that’s a sign that they will be back next week

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
if a person comes on everyday to reply to their quitting post, that’s a sign that they will be back next week
Its just that i am bored... but it is a guarantee bye from me

iG0

Diamond
Iron
nightemare
nightemare
Diamond
Its just that i am bored... but it is a guarantee bye from me
Oof I thought u were like that DemolishingYou kid that makes a quitting post like everyday and makes a mc server everyday then comes back and closes the mc server down.
Well if you aren't coming back then gl man

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Oof I thought u were like that DemolishingYou kid that makes a quitting post like everyday and makes a mc server everyday then comes back and closes the mc server down.
Well if you aren't coming back then gl man
Like i mention before i am just bored and very interested in the post. I am not coming back unless there is conquest and fate needs me then i will get on to pvp for like 10 minutes and thats it.

Kermit

(ZeptomZP)
Diamond
ZeptomZP
ZeptomZP
Diamond
Hey ladies and gentlemen! Its been a long way from season 9 all the way to s12 in skycade. I have always loved this community and its lovely staff shout out to @Icy <3 well... Skycade is a fun server and all that and I got to meet a lot of great people @Tobymac that supported me for 2 seasons in a row. However, I lost that old excitement after playing the server for a long period of time. This server is a one of a kind let me tell you that. Well, school is forcing me to slowly quit gaming and stuff. well... this is my final goodbye to skycade.
Shoutout to:
@XimX -Disgusting pvper
@electrozap -Harambae
@Bcof -Squeaker
@Duckowap - another squeaker
@Fallen - I will bully you again watch me
@airchachi - dontcrychachi
and of course my fisherman @Fishy_MC
Goodbye guys
Cya man merry Christmas

XimX

XimX
XimX
Bye,Hopefully not forever Goodluck in the future men!

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Bye,Hopefully not forever Goodluck in the future men!
Woah woah ximx replying?!?!?! Thats soooooo rare... im proud of my self now

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
inbreedingisgood
inbreedingisgood
Diamond
rip also s9 wasnt that long ago but best for you in the future

AwesomeMrTux

Diamond
AwesomeMrTux
AwesomeMrTux
Diamond
Quitting the server does not mean quitting the forums he has the right to be here
I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just asking a question. Sorry if I made you feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.