What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got banned for an Inappropriate Username but it isn't really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelateddd

Chylimdia
Chylimdia
I can see why you banned me for my username but it actually isn't pronounced as it is supposed to be, when you banned me I realised what it also could like mean which is not allowed but I can change it in about 15-17 days maybe but its actually pronounced like Chy-Lim-Dye, I thought of the username since my favorite color is Lime and "Dia" like diamonds and "Chy" was just kinda going well with Lim + Dia since it was a good sound that goes with Lim + Dia, I have video proof of me pronouncing it after my ban, and I can do it fluently and some of my other friends know how to fluently say it too. I have recorded a video of me saying it as first fluently and my friend (zebedi) also know as ContactClaw says it fluently too in these 2 clips in the video, In the video I pronounce Chylimdia the right way and show a clip of me and my friend recording for fun seeing how well I can edit the video, which hasn't yet happened but there he pronounced my name also correctly (They are 2 different clips)

Video:

Sorry anyway btw for looking like its pronounced Chlamydia, I get why but I only realised that now it does sound like it if you say it the wrong way, so I just wanted to clear it and hope I can get an unban hopefully, if I need to change my name then I will to something else if you want me to. Thanks! :)

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
Thanks for appealing, your appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.