???

Hacker-Detect/Skycade Client [WIP]

TheHackerCatcher

Iron
TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
Iron
Hello fellow skycade players

I have been working on a project for many months now and i would appreciate your opinions and suggestions on a hacker-catching client i have been making. I have just finished recording a video showing it off, here:

My question to everyone is would you like to be able to use this client on the server or not?

it doesnt breach any of the rules as far as i can tell but i thought id ask the community before putting it to use.
If you do want this to be allowed on skycade, please leave your feedback/ratings below and if not, please provide some constructive critacism. :)

Many Thanks,

TheHackerCatcher

#skycadeclient#hackerdetect#hackercatchingclient#oof#7monthsoflifepossiblywasted

(i forgot to add poll and i dont think i can do so now so if you agree, please thumbs up and if not, thumbs down :))

Last edited:

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
Yes this post is going to blow up, can you pm the download link, Fancy#6488

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
A hacker catcher you are! This looks incredible, nice work!

Rust

Rust
Rust
cool but at the same time really useless, id say the main problem is closet cheaters, and the /report command was super helpful for blatant cheating as mods could ban fast and efficiently. The range spheres are a nice idea, but you have to take into account that most players don't fight while standing still, and on top of that many have delayed hits, some people on kitpvp have speed 4, etc etc. This would again mean its only helpful for blatant hackers, but if u can see antikb, then seeing they have reach doesn't mean anything as its the same punishment. Just my thoughts, but nice work nonetheless

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
make it for mac too if you actually intend on getting lotsa people to download it

LikePotato

Iron
ePotatis
ePotatis
Iron
impressive,well done

Shea

Diamond
Gold
Iron
Overwrites
Overwrites
Diamond
Oh no :c I had the same idea but with like 1/8 of the features

YS8

Diamond
YS8
YS8
Diamond
This is looks so nice, can you pm me on discord for download my names in signature

PatrickkikALT

BlockParty
BlockParty
It looks really nice!
So this is basically an anti cheat that normal players can see!
Would love to try this out!

StqrBuckss

Sr MiniMod ☆
Emerald
Diamond
ughOli
ughOli
Emerald
wow this looks sick

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Looks cool, is it possible to customize it as I mean I may not like the setup personally (design wise) like can we upload our own background to the title screen as well as move the settings on the sidebar around?

Cube

Cube
Cube
Just quietly, this has been around for a while and some hacked clients have it built in (other than Jigsaw). It's not particularly accurate in a multiplayer setting because of latency differences, plugins and the like, but hey, no harm no foul. I'd suggest you make it open source if you want to not get banned for it (and I don't just mean on skycade).

TheHackerCatcher

Iron
TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
Iron
Looks cool, is it possible to customize it as I mean I may not like the setup personally (design wise) like can we upload our own background to the title screen as well as move the settings on the sidebar around?
The Customizations (minimap, armour status hud etc is moveable around the gui, a good suggestion however for the minimaps

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
As far as I know you cant have a "Skycade Client" or like the skycade logo (for legal reasons) I think

Other than that it seems sick

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.