What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hacker-Detect/Skycade Client [WIP]

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
Is it compatible with both Mac and windows?

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Just so you know, you have to remove the skycade logo and name as we don't want it being mistaken as skycade entity.

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
So, you took the leaked src of jigsaw, renamed a bunch of things (skidded it), removed blatant modules from the arraylist, stole the hacker detect from jigsaw and didn't even credit the developers. Nothing you showcased is your original code.

boo

go away
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
alex is my daddy and he says you're stupid so i have to agree

haxlegit

Asgard on top
Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
alex said your stupid so your client is stupid too!

Gav

ok
Iron
Gavv
Gavv
Iron
honestly, when alex says something is stupid, its stupid.. get your stupid self out of here!

Injected_Pie

Injected_Pie
Injected_Pie
why a client

TheHackerCatcher

TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
Update Log:
+ Added players ping next to the players health
+ implemented optifine manually
+ Fixed rgb interface bug
+ fixed Togglesprint Bug

I will be changing the background and the logo of the client so if you guys have any suggestions/ideas please let me know. You will be credited in the credits of the client :) (aswell as the client source coders)

Last edited:

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
literally looks like a redesign of a current client also a majority of the time those clients only show clearly blatant hacks and you need to be within range. I would really like to see it detect my ghost client ;) (Also its relatively easy to tell seemings myself and Fudas redesigned zonix client to make a joke out of the catholic church) Also to back this up you literally say its a mix of BLC and Jigsaw which proves you just skidded it

Last edited:

ItzTibzy

ItzTibzyHD
ItzTibzyHD
Hello fellow skycade players

I have been working on a project for many months now and i would appreciate your opinions and suggestions on a hacker-catching client i have been making. I have just finished recording a video showing it off, here:

My question to everyone is would you like to be able to use this client on the server or not?

it doesnt breach any of the rules as far as i can tell but i thought id ask the community before putting it to use.
If you do want this to be allowed on skycade, please leave your feedback/ratings below and if not, please provide some constructive critacism. :)

Many Thanks,

TheHackerCatcher

#skycadeclient#hackerdetect#hackercatchingclient#oof#7monthsoflifepossiblywasted

(i forgot to add poll and i dont think i can do so now so if you agree, please thumbs up and if not, thumbs down :))
Wow! Amazing! What do you use to code these? U like a java coder?

SilklySoft

Silkly
Silkly
Seems like a rlly good idea however a few things can be faulted about the sphere as in strafe kit you have speed 4 unless you can slow the footage down of someone hacking with reach etc you won’t be able to tell if they are hacking and if staff start to use this many false bans will occurs. Other than that seems like a good idea but I would still rather use blc as I have cosmetics

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
It seems cool. Any idea how long it will take to finish? Also, once it's finished, will it be free?