What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballTY

Diamond
Baaseball
Baaseball
Diamond
My IGN: Baaseball
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Fourms
Punished by: @NoSkillRequired
Reason: Malicious Hacks
Date of punishment: 12/8/18
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:
So in the video I was seen hitting a player though a block. 1. I was severally lagging/the server lags. 2. I hit his hitbox which was going up and down cuz he was in water, and while i was lagging/my screen freezing i was breaking the block and hitting didn't know it would work. I am truly sorry for bug abuses or "Hacking" and I hope i can have a reduce or unban as S12 just released and I really want to play. I freaked out having a 7d ban and this is 30d away from a server i play a lot and only play as of now. So that's just gonna make my life amazing. All i wish for is a reduce, I really need to play the season and Im sorry for all that is happening but I dont hack, I might have bug abuse I guess but anyways I am truly sorry and will do anything to get reduce or unban!
Screenshot of punishment:
https://gyazo.com/5870f7746228575ba990baf4354394d8

Last edited:

MrSwalbert

The Tea Connoisseur
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
1. I was severally lagging/the server lags. 2. I hit his hitbox which was going up and down cuz he was in water, and while i was lagging/my screen freezing i was breaking the block and hitting didn't know it would work
1) Lag wouldn't cause you to be able to hit through blocks.
2.1) His hitbox can't go through a whole block... and when you say you were breaking the block, wrong. There were 2 seconds in between you jumping down and you killing the guy. This is not enough time to break obsidian with a sword.
2.2) You change your story... First, you say his hitbox was glitching through allowing you to hit him, and then you say that you were breaking the block allowing you to hit him. Something doesn't quite add up here.

Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.